Google's Artificial Neural Networks can day dream

Almost all living creates can probably day dream. but can a computer day dream too? Apparently it can, as Google reveals art works, day dream by its Arificial Neural Networks. Called "Inceptionism", the process all starts when a image is fed into the network, where it consist of 30 layers of artificial neurons. Each artificial neuron picks out something they like from that image, and the end results comes out to something like this.

rsu06r.jpg

http://googleresearch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/inceptionism-going-deeper-into-neural.html

http://gizmodo.com/these-are-the-incredible-day-dreams-of-artificial-neura-1712226908

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3130654/From-pig-snail-lives-cloud-dumbells-human-arms-Google-reveals-bizarre-images-created-artificial-intelligence-software-learns-recognise-world-it.html

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Thats super cool.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

-snip-

It isn't daydreaming, it is just feeding an image through the neurones and asking the computer it to identify what it sees based on what it has been previously fed. In the picture linked it identifies mixtures of animals in the clouds based on the images and objects it has previously seen.noise-to-banana.png

In this image the computer was fed an image of static and was asked to enhance it until what it deemed a 'banana' appeared.

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Is it day dream or just a bunch of randomly selected pictures shown all together? :D

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

Is it day dream or just a bunch of randomly selected pictures shown all together? :D

Bunch of random pictures shown all together

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Bunch of random pictures shown all together

That's what it wants you to think.

Excuse me but that doesn't sound like daydreaming...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

One step closer to adverts in dreams....................

Damn it, more ads within dream now. We need adblocker for dream.

The few pictures I have seen so far are freaking disturbing. 

Mystery is the source of all true science.