Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB

Well him changing the claim really wouldnt do anything. You would need corsair to but then their marketing image would be as good as say razer's who actually has worse colors. Trying to set a orange on a razer mouse is near imposibly because it always way too green. I basically had to make it almost red for there to be a orange where there wasnt blatant visual green. However teh stock orange on corsair's is pretty good already.

But linus knew that claim was a lie. He could say like "fully customizable color backlights " or "twice the typical color options" or something idk.

Maybe I'm being ridiculous.

Google Maps my location! 4th house from the corner on the left!

Not sure how they have it set up with in the Sabre, but I'm not impressed with "RGB" stuff. My NAOS has RGB, but say I wanted a yellow color. This will mix red and green to create that color, but if it's in my field of vision when my eyes move, I can see the red and green separately. It's very distracting and I feel it'd hurt my eyes if I kept something like that enabled. Same thing goes for purple, though it blends a little easier and isn't as jarring. How about white? I have a white backlit keyboard, but I can't make white with RGB. It turns into some soft lavender color. Now, I'm not picky about lighting, but if I were buying something for this feature, I couldn't help but be disappointed. Maybe Corsair has better implemented this. I'd rather not have this "feature" fluffing up the price for an otherwise decent mouse.

The whole color changing on mice and keyboards really isn't too important to me.

I really care about aesthetics so the ONLY thing that's keeping me from buying a K70 RGB keyboard (or any other corsair product for that matter) is the horrible logo. Corsair why? whyyy?

It can be removed very easily on the K70, watch Linus guide to see how easy it's.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It can be removed very easily on the K70, watch Linus guide to see how easy it's.

yea cuz linus' guide was super legit lol

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

yea cuz linus' guide was super legit lol

Yeah but he should how to remove it and it was super easy like removing a sticky.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yeah but he should how to remove it and it was super easy like removing a sticky.

Well still looks outta place with a cutout for the sticker. But I guess it's better than nothing. Even if there is a better solution to removing the logo, I'm kinda holding off buying JUST because I don't want to support Corsair gaming, until they remove the logo.

Main Rig
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Phone

Well still looks outta place with a cutout for the sticker. But I guess it's better than nothing. Even if there is a better solution to removing the logo, I'm kinda holding off buying JUST because I don't want to support Corsair gaming, until they remove the logo.

Just because of that tramp stamp ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Just because of that tramp stamp ?

yup. It's honestly killing their products imo.

Main Rig
Phone

To be honest I don't hate it that much but don't love it, still they are selling a lot they are out of stock everywhere.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

To be honest I don't hate it that much but don't love it, still they are selling a lot they are out of stock everywhere.

That's why I don't really think that they would bother changing it. Might not do any difference if I don't spend my money on one of their products, but you can always hope I guess :P

Main Rig
Phone

That's why I don't really think that they would bother changing it. Might not do any difference if I don't spend my money on one of their products, but you can always hope I guess :P

I think voting with your wallet wont change a thing here , I think they released a K70 with the old logo.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I think voting with your wallet wont change a thing here , I think they released a K70 with the old logo.

they did but nowhere to be found In my country :(

Main Rig
Phone

they did but nowhere to be found In my country :(

:(  :(

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

not really they just didnt switch it to the the new one, or its old stock.

I disagree though I agree that they didnt need a gaming line at least not for their brand.

not really they just didnt switch it to the the new one, or its old stock.

I disagree though I agree that they didnt need a gaming line at least not for their brand.

Doesn't matter it was available for purchase, but thanks m8.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Random Access Soda, on 12 Dec 2014 - 07:11 AM, said:

I think what urked me is after that he continued to run the ad talking about 16 million colors after the review.

He is being paid to run that ad. He has to advertise the keyboard the same way Corsair does otherwise that is going to cause some issues and then they will probably never sponsor him again. This is how a business works, sometimes you can't always do the "right thing".

Might get a crunchyroll sub. The reason I don't watch as much anime as I used to was because I had trouble finding where to watch it :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Jerakl, on 12 Dec 2014 - 2:12 PM, said:

Might get a crunchyroll sub. The reason I don't watch as much anime as I used to was because I had trouble finding where to watch it :P

Wrong thread? BTW I just got a crunchy roll from Subway :P

Wrong thread? BTW I just got a crunchy roll from Subway :P

Well, the video's sponsor was Crunchyroll. Therefore it is not the wrong thread :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Jerakl, on 12 Dec 2014 - 2:26 PM, said:

Well, the video's sponsor was Crunchyroll. Therefore it is not the wrong thread :P

Oh. Didn't watch the video xD soz

Oh. Didn't watch the video xD soz

nxq7h4v.jpg

Jerakl, on 12 Dec 2014 - 2:56 PM, said:Jerakl, on 12 Dec 2014 - 2:56 PM, said:

-snip-

haha. It's ok m8, just watched the video now :)