Need help to remove trojan

ahozzz

Everytime when i boot up my pc, chrome starts up and goes to ooov.net website, that then redirects to gamezdoka.org
This appeared today, and i have no idea where it came from.

Everytime when i boot up my pc, chrome starts up and goes to ooov.net website, that then redirects to gamezdoka.org

microsoft security essentials and avast  one to target avast other to destroy essentials

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Do you know what Antivirus if any you currently have installed?

If you don't know or don't care to know you might upgrade ESP if you mcafee to something like avast.

anyway

Download "malwarebytes antimalware" which will help remove any harmful malware you may have on your comp. If that doesn't fix the problem then download "superantispyware free" and use that to remove anything further. If neither of the programs can find anything hidden on your hard drives then you might need to talk to someone more indepth with the field.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Uninstall some shit that you don't know, clean your C: Drive and %appdata%.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Uninstall some shit that you don't know, clean your C: Drive and %appdata%.

Do not ever recommend anyone to just going into their c drive or appdata and just deleting/uninstalling stuff. 

You don't know what tech level they might have and they could easily cause permanent damage to their system. (i.e. one of my pals who is quite tech savvy was uninstalling programs and managed to uninstall a built in proxy for his laptop. Unfortunately his laptop is dependent on it and therefor could not connect to the internet. Had to reflash the program to his computer with a lan connection.)

O.P. check out the last posts link, would def recommend that. Malwarebytes is extraordinarily good at what they do.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

tried avast and malwarebutes, neither one seems to find anything on my pc, also after couple hours googling, didnt find aything that makes sence to me, only 3 links discussing about this virus, and all in russia. 

same thing is happening to me when i boot up

try this it worked for me

Autoruns for Windows
see if u can manually spot any suspicious entries in logon, winlogon, services, scheduled tasks etc.
pls ensure tat in options> filter options, hide ms entries & hide windows entries are both ticked.

try this it worked for me

Autoruns for Windows

see if u can manually spot any suspicious entries in logon, winlogon, services, scheduled tasks etc.

pls ensure tat in options> filter options, hide ms entries & hide windows entries are both ticked.

Yep worked for me too !! (and it was probably Farcry4)

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Yep worked for me too !! (and it was probably Farcry4)

It is Farcry 4, Dont ask me how I know... I may or may not have had this issue :P

HOW TO GET RID OF IT

You just need to remove it from startup and from the registry located here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

All done :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

@Altecice Yeah can confirm too, sure it doesnt have any other side effects?

In Theory it shouldnt.... only time will tell :DD

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

In Theory it shouldnt.... only time will tell :DD

Check if it added stuff to your registry, it didnt do anything to mine, maybe because ive an antivirus but do check

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883