Assassin creed unity on PC

lovingGamer

i have heard the Assassin creed unity on PC is full with Bugs and Glitches, Lag...
Will they ever fix the bugs... Game is looking really good,..
And Why is it locked at 30FPS?

Ubisoft are assholes. That's why its locked to 30FPS.

Will they ever make it 60 FPS? with Patches?

They probably will fix the bugs at some point. They claim that games look more cinematic at 30FPS, which is utter nonsense. It's to compete with consoles more because the consoles can't keep up. Ubisoft never said anything like that for years, until the PS4 and Xbox One came out.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

They probably will fix the bugs at some point. They claim that games look more cinematic at 30FPS, which is utter nonsense. It's to compete with consoles more because the consoles can't keep up. Ubisoft never said anything like that for years, until the PS4 and Xbox One came out.

Maybe they want now just to make game for PS4 and XB1..

They Made ASU to play like a PS4 on PC WTF!

i have heard the Assassin creed unity on PC is full with Bugs and Glitches, Lag...

Because they fired the freaking founder of assassin's creed and turned into donkey poop

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

From a business standpoint, the PC community offers a larger audience than the two consoles combined, if I recall correctly. That would be a very poor business decision... not that what they're doing currently is much better.

It's simple incompetence... or ignorance, whichever you decide to believe.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Assassins Creed Unity for PC isn't locked to 30 FPS?

I'm running the game within 50-60 FPS all the time with surround monitors. (Mostly ultra)

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

death is near

I don't see enough blood coming out of Unity's door; As far as I'm concerned, they sodomized it pretty hard.

From a business standpoint, the PC community offers a larger audience than the two consoles combined, if I recall correctly. That would be a very poor business decision... not that what they're doing currently is much better.

It's simple incompetence... or ignorance, whichever you decide to believe.

the game runs horrible on consoles as well, so i don't think there is any favoritism there, the ps4 and xbox1 dip below 15fps constantly, i think the game is just badly optimized all around, my 2 r9 290's only give me 35fps in 1080p and dips in the teens constantly as well, in 4k with all settings on low i get 25fps and dips in the single digits, to get near 60fps i have to play on low, with 2 top end gpu's, bull crap.

It is not locked at 30FPS? I get an average of 70 FPS and a Max of 148 during my 10 minute or so run with my 3 980s at 4K with maxed settings and no AA.

It only appears to be locked to 30 FPS due to the insane hardware you need to get it much further than that.

*goes back to playing Shadow of Mordor at constant 60 FPS.*

It's bad don't get it. It's not locked at 30fps tho.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Assasins creed unity is only locked at 30 frames on ps4 and xbox one 

pc is fully unlocked 

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

the game runs horrible on consoles as well, so i don't think there is any favoritism there, the ps4 and xbox1 dip below 15fps constantly, i think the game is just badly optimized all around, my 2 r9 290's only give me 35fps in 1080p and dips in the teens constantly as well, in 4k with all settings on low i get 25fps and dips in the single digits, to get near 60fps i have to play on low, with 2 top end gpu's, bull crap.

amd is having bug proplems with the game but when they fix it you should do much better

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

amd is having bug proplems with the game but when they fix it you should do much better

The whole game is bugged.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The whole game is bugged.

i know i was just stating one of the bugs