The homework thread

SSOB

Okay so many of us are still in school I assume and I think it will be cool if we would have a topic where we can question each other and help each other on each others homework and anything school related for that matter.

This may fail, so please try to help as many people as you can because if everybody just asks and nobody helps it's not going to work out.

ATM I have nothing I can think of that I can ask but that'll come for sure sooner or later :P

large.png

(Btw don't download it , it's a trap.)

Interested in Business and Technology

One thing that sucks I have three tests in two days. Two on monday and one on tuesday. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Homework? /lame

People who are serious about their education and want to go to university care. You don't have to care but than again you won't be able to make €10K a month ( At least not legally.)

I'll try to help if the thread pops up in the New Content feed...

I specialize in English and Librarianship with some background in Math, C Programming, Web Design, Politics, Economics, Sociology, and Philippine History...

Legal? /lame

Wow you are such a bad ass bro. Let me tell you one thing. The people who deal drugs or kill people for money HATE their life. Constantly in fear when some idiot is going to rob you or scam you or w/e. 

I'll try to help if the thread pops up in the New Content feed...

I specialize in English and Librarianship with some background in Math, C Programming, Web Design, Politics, Economics, Sociology, and Philippine History...

Economics can be helpful for me :D

Wow you are such a bad ass bro. Let me tell you one thing. The people who deal drugs or kill people for money HATE their life. Constantly in fear when some idiot is going to rob you or scam you or w/e. 

welcome-to-the-internet-please-follow-me

Hah.. Just opened up a rich text doc to start writing my 5 page assignment about compassion and this thread shows up xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

One thing that sucks I have three tests in two days. Two on monday and one on tuesday. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Try three in one! Maths core 3, Maths Decisions 1 and Chemistry unit 4. Three A2 tests, at least sections of each unit, in one day! each test will be an hour long as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Try three in one! Maths core 3, Maths Decisions 1 and Chemistry unit 4. Three A2 tests, at least sections of each unit, in one day! each test will be an hour long as well.

An hour AHAHAH Last year I had Three tests in one day .. all were 130 minutes. Mathematics Alpha/ English ( It was the end of the A2 level test.) And history ( 2000 B.c. Till 1500 ) OMG. 

Anyway that still sucks...

An hour AHAHAH Last year I had Three tests in one day .. all were 130 minutes. Mathematics Alpha/ English ( It was the end of the A2 level test.) And history ( 2000 B.c. Till 1500 ) OMG. 

Anyway that still sucks...

Yeah, considering they're only sections of tests it's not too bad. I remember doing my GCSE English Language exam preparation, I'd end up doing 2 150 minute papers every day in the run up to it, as I was resitting it and couldn't fail it. Kind of glad the longest actual exam I do these days is only an hour and 45 minutes, takes a lot out of you long exams.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

We'll I'd start hacking so I could see the tests from teacher pc's or from country's servers. Learning? Ain't TF2 got time for dat!

everyone on this thread is so getting a detention....

Details separate people.

everyone on this thread is so getting a detention....

Well. Since im currently studying to become a teacher we could just call this a teacher supervised study group xD

(Or i could be the one giving all of you detention muhahahahahahhahaha)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well. Since im currently studying to become a teacher we could just call this a teacher supervised study group xD

Detention? .... Better call Saul. :D i mean techswede

Details separate people.

Economics can be helpful for me :D

My background only covers some of the basic concepts though...

Don't forget the librarian (in training)...

Me!! Yes!

I'd like to know one fucking thing.

Why did I have to take a 5 week long "how to go to college" class at the beginning of my ECPI IT degree course? Today is the last day of that course (it's online). and I could not be happier.

Seriously though, I didn't learn anything, and had to spend the past 5 weeks writing bullshit so boring it made me want to blow my brains out into an envelope, and mail that envelope to the teacher to show her how useless her class was.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Don't forget the librarian (in training)...

Me!! Yes!

Sounds like a pretty nice and calm job^^ 

I'd like to know one fucking thing.

Why did I have to take a 5 week long "how to go to college" class at the beginning of my ECPI IT degree course? Today is the last day of that course (it's online). and I could not be happier.

Seriously though, I didn't learn anything, and had to spend the past 5 weeks writing bullshit so boring it made me want to blow my brains out into an envelope, and mail that envelope to the teacher to show her how useless her class was.

I had to take a three month trial course called a student motivating university program... Attendance was mandatory and we had to study even though what we did had no impact on our grades later.

At least you could work from the comfort of your own home xD

Sounds like a pretty nice and calm job^^

The stress is in negotiating funding with less than knowledgeable management... Otherwise, it's pretty calm (depending on where you work)...