DXRacer Chairs ?

TheRoss0411

I was thinking about getting one

Are these chairs worth the money ?

If so what one should i get ?

Thanks

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

They're cheaply made, not worth the money IMHO. I would invest in a quality chair like the Aeron by herman miller.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

They're cheaply made, not worth the money IMHO. I would invest in a quality chair like the Aeron by herman miller.

Yeah, i am not made of money though

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Long term, you'll save money. You'll get more years out of that aeron than anything else on the market.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Long term, you'll save money. You'll get more years out of that aeron than anything else on the market.

I don't have that money just now, especially for a chair

But i will take your view into consideration 

You're not made of money but you're considering a DXRacer chair? Second hand quality chairs (like Kinnarps or HÅG) can be had for next to nothing and is in every way superior to DXRacer chairs. If you really want a car-seat style chair buy a second hand OMP or Recaro seat and mount it to an appropriate "chassis".

You're not made of money but you're considering a DXRacer chair? Second hand quality chairs (like Kinnarps or HÅG) can be had for next to nothing and is in every way superior to DXRacer chairs. If you really want a car-seat style chair buy a second hand OMP or Recaro seat and mount it to an appropriate "chassis".

I was just thinking about it

FK also makes dx racer like chairs. And personally i'd go with those since FK also makes FIA spec racing seats. (And they are a tiny bit cheaper. At least around here)

Or if you are good with tools you could get a cheap recaro seat and mount that on the frame of your current chair.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I have been looking at those too recently. I want to try and get a custom logo on one as they do allow that.

What one have you been looking at? they have so many to choose from.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I have been looking at those too recently. I want to try and get a custom logo on one as they do allow that.

What one have you been looking at? they have so many to choose from.

No idea, i just started looking

Are Herman Miller really worth the cash? They look p. ugly to me while the actual butt bit looks like it has next to no padding.

Are Herman Miller really worth the cash? They look p. ugly to me while the actual butt bit looks like it has next to no padding.

Padding exists only to cover up the fact that it is not the right shape.If something is the correct shape for your ass you need no padding because it will just fit right in.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Padding exists only to cover up the fact that it is not the right shape.If something is the correct shape for your ass you need no padding because it will just fit right in.

I think ultimately it depends on the butt and a try for yourself thing. Who knows, I might be a believer if I get the opportunity. :P

I think ultimately it depends on the butt and a try for yourself thing. Who knows, I might be a believer if I get the opportunity. :P

Yeah, that is the case. You should always try before you buy when it comes to chairs. Also the Areon has no padding because it is a mesh chair which should shape itself to your ass and inherently have a bit of flex. Also i want one.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

My issue with the HM chairs is none have a high back, for what ever reason they don't have that feature I still want it so don't buy those.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I'm thinking about popping one of these on my current desk chair chassis.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/corbeau-forza-seats.html

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

sorry if wrong area, but there's no furniture section to post it to. do you guys have a dxracer, are they worth $300+?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Fnatic uses the so yes! :D (I have no clue)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

You can get similar chairs from FK. And they actually make racing seats that are FIA spec. + They are mostly cheaper

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FK-Automotive-FKRSE011545-Sports-Leather/dp/B006DEN68K

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

sorry if wrong area, but there's no furniture section to post it to. do you guys have a dxracer, are they worth $300+?

Good  charis are worth the money. Do you consider $300 too xpensive for something that will effect you for years to come?

Sitting in a bad posutre for 10+ hours per day WILL damage your body.

But to be honest,I wouldnt personally buy a DX racer seat. Herman Miller seats are pretty amazing though.

I think its pointless in terms of comfort my herman miller aeron smashs it

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

depends on how much you use it, if its 8 hours + a day, then yes it is worth it

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Good  charis are worth the money. Do you consider $300 too xpensive for something that will effect you for years to come?

Sitting in a bad posutre for 10+ hours per day WILL damage your body.

But to be honest,I wouldnt personally buy a DX racer seat. Herman Miller seats are pretty amazing though.

herman miller chairs are amazing, i love mine

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1