THE RANTS THREAD (for all your ranting needs.)

Tocsin_786

since i come to off topic daily i see atleast 1-3 rants. well welcome to all your rants needs. where you can rant about anything. this does 2 things. has an interesting place for the ltts reading needs. and it keeps this organized for people who like to read rants. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

So you expect people to remember this thread and come and rant here?

Can I rant about this thread here?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

omg this post is so terrivle, like i tred to red it and my eyes strted brning and i could nat see nymore so i had to buy sum glasses form da specclesavers so i could see again and the text is too small andf i canney red it do i ned to buy 28ench monitr to be abble to see der text dat you typpeded and it cost me £9238490 yo but so you need to giv me sym money so i can live again offerise i am gonna call de rozzers and dey gonna arrest you becaz apple makes rally overpriced products and aliemwre is so expensive dey charge 12 billion dorrars for a 750ti, plz don buy de apples or alenwares. thank you.

/rant

Good 'nuff?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

52824980.jpgrant.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

People who post their display pictures as a girl, but are really creepy faggots.

Or...

University students who think that makes their knowledge fact, and or correct. 

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

*opens his mouth to say something, gets knocked out and dragged away before he regrets it*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

MICROSOFT PLZ WAT YOU DOING!!!!

You're not guaranteed a job at Microsoft... 

No one is guaranteed a job anywhere. 

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

MICROSOFT PLZ WAT YOU DOING!!!!

Just watched that, Microsofts "new direction" will be its downfall I hope. They've lost track of whats important other than profit margins.

BRING IT DOWN

Say that when you get fired after 15 years of hard work and sacrifice. While I haven experienced this, I have seen it happen and had it happen to my own family, it's just wrong.

"Lets lay off our testers! Why have testers when the customer can test it for us?" Microsoft 2014

"Breaking news! Microsoft has filed for bankruptcy because of their 4th buggy Windows release in a row!" CNN 2020

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

People who post their display pictures as a girl, but are really creepy faggots.

Or...

University students who think that makes their knowledge fact, and or correct. 

You mean art history majors lol

OH and totally agreed on the first one

"Lets lay off our testers! Why have testers when the customer can test it for us?" Microsoft 2014

"Breaking news! Microsoft has filed for bankruptcy because of their 4th buggy Windows release in a row!" CNN 2020

That's their decision, as it their business; it's a free market ya know. 

~Abraham Lincoln

478px-fidelcastrosmiling.jpg

The new attitude towards Microsoft

Rant: Nobody can fix this jselkfjsklfj Oh lord I'm rageing over selfknots

o-ORGANIZING-HEADPHONE-WIRES-facebook.jp

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

You mean art history majors lol

OH and totally agreed on the first one

University poli sci students also; they think they are right because an elder told them; bunch of sheep if you ask me.

People seem to be unable of thinking for themselves in those classes, and that's been the problem for the past 100 years... fucking nose up in the air university students. http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Professors-Scholarship-Germanys-Against/dp/0300053878

Their is a few in the LTT forums that have a woman's picture, but are actually full time faggots.

~Abraham Lincoln

Rant: Nobody can fix this jselkfjsklfj Oh lord I'm rageing over selfknots

o-ORGANIZING-HEADPHONE-WIRES-facebook.jp

You use those vile things.

I fucking hate apple headphones.

~Abraham Lincoln

What were Catholics thinking in the 1500's and 1600's? So much BS...

i'm a potato

What were Russians thinking in 1922!?

~Abraham Lincoln

What were Catholics thinking in the 1500's and 1600's? So much BS...

And it's still bad. I went to a Catholic school for almost 2 years and I hated it. It's probably why I decided to myself that I'd be an atheist. 

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

And it's still bad. I went to a Catholic school for almost 2 years and I hated it. It's probably why I decided to myself that I'd be an atheist. 

IK, and all the gay nonsense... Atheism FTW!

i'm a potato

52824980.jpgrant.

Like this is the frigging bane of my existence

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

You use those vile things.

I fucking hate apple headphones.

Uhoh whut? I don't use apple products. >.>

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

My rants
Alienware haters, I fucking hate all of you.
Fanboys/girls and antifanboying/girling, i hate you fuckers too.

Gaming laptop haters and people whom assume shit about laptops without actually doing the research, fuck you assholes too.

Console gaming, why the fuck are you ripping off your customers so hard and putting out shitty hardware? And why the fuck can't we convince the retards who buy the consoles to get a PC and see the real side of gaming and how much less money you spend? console peasants really are pathetic morons. Denying things even after being educated on the better side of things.