Snoop Dogg does voiceover for CoD: Ghosts [Facepalm]

Hawx

snoop dogg also does a car insurance comparison advert.... because why not

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Activision executives: "Shot COD Ghosts is losing popularity.Let's get a famous rapper to do a voiceover that will get players to squeeze an extra 20 minutes out of the game instead of actually fixing it."

Dat logic tho...

Vote Jay-Z and Kanye for StarCitizen!

Yo At first ah thought dis here wuz uh joke, but then ah realized it wuz on da official channel man. ah think ah just lost da tiny amount o' respect ah had left fo' COD what 'chew thinkin' man?

I can't tell who's more desperate here, Infinity Ward or Snoop Dogg...

Yo At first ah thought dis here wuz uh joke, but then ah realized it wuz on da official channel man. ah think ah just lost da tiny amount o' respect ah had left fo' COD what 'chew thinkin' man?

my eyes are bleeding now T_T

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

WTF is wrong with you guys, those lines are just epic!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Activision executives: "Shot COD Ghosts is losing popularity.Let's get a famous rapper to do a voiceover that will get players to squeeze an extra 20 minutes out of the game instead of actually fixing it."

Dat logic tho...

no one in the game industry really actively listens to pc elitists for good reasons. almost no pc gamer is capable of well thought out, fact driven, evidence wrought cases. its almost always OMFG UR SO BAD FIX GAME FAGGOT UR NETCODE IS SHIT.

its hilarious to read some of the hate mail that you get from "pc gamers". every report i've read originating from someone experiencing an issue on xbox or playstation its so much more pleasant. no one wants to work with a bitch.

I wasn't being a PC elitist about it. In fact I am a "console peasant" since I cannot afford a high end PC.  I have bought COD every year since MW2 and since then the fun for me has been declining quite rapidly (except Black Ops 1) that I have become fed up with the way that they are managing their franchise.  I prefer Battlefield now although I am a bit disappointed with BF4 at the moment.  I did not intend to start a war here I was just saying that I think that Activision could spend their money on COD a bit more wisely.

r u srs m8

i men rly

r u srs m8

u av to b kdn

r u srs m8

i cnt evn spul bcos of ths

hes not cool anymore nobody talks like that plus this is retarded.

BS. I do talk like that. They are indeed trying to milk the series as much as they can. Snoop's my favorite rapper, so if this is like a DLC.... buying it.... as much as I don't like the game because of the bugs.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

hes not cool anymore nobody talks like that plus this is retarded.

''Stop insulting a brother from another mother" jiggles 

I like the voice over of Duke Nukem way more funny.

Jeeze... I've never liked snoop. Its times like this I appreciate battlefield 4

Fo shizzle

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Actually the lines are pretty funny but the game is a pile of shit which was eaten and then thrown up again.

BS. I do talk like that. They are indeed trying to milk the series as much as they can. Snoop's my favorite rapper, so if this is like a DLC.... buying it.... as much as I don't like the game because of the bugs.

Snoop is old news man and if your going to buy the DLC then they have succeeded in taking your money.

I'd get it if it was free, I like funny stuff, it feels like console gamers are paying for a PC mod though.

holy shit, my sides hurt from laughting, brilliant!

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Haha this is just retarded :D

Quote from snoop himself

"Like i said, it's the coolest game in the hood, all my homies plays this game"

Can't stop laughing :)