Brand new PC shuts down on demanding games

I have bought a new computer and have it less than a week, and even on the first day when I play demanding games my pc shuts down at some point. Pc cant be overheating because during gameplay gpu and cpu temps are around 60C. Today I downloaded Splinter Cell: Blacklist and when ive set it on max graphics and right when I pressed the Apply button, the Pc just shut down and rebooted. Ive checked the event logs for error and there is always the same error every time my PC shuts down: 

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: 
UsbCharger

My specs: 
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 780
CPU: Intel® Core i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz Quad
MEMORY: 8.00 GB RAM
HDD: 2TB
PSU: i-tec Power Gamer 700 Watt ATX 12V v2.3

are all the drivers to date? if so its likely the psu its never good to go with such low level/ un known brands 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

power supply is awful dual rails and it doesnt even have 500w on both of them. http://www.i-tec-europe.eu/?t=3&v=134

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That sounds just like a Power supply problem, specifically one that doesn't have enough power to supply the system.  I have never heard of i-tec, and that right there is probably the cause.

Yea never trust weird brand name psu's and always find a single rail psu with 20amp + on the rail for pci. 

Can either be 2 things

Psu can't power GFX on full load - to test run a benchmark like heavens or something, for atleast 1 hour minimum 

or uninstall said app in eventlog and see if issue continues 

My Rig: Intel 3770k with Corsair H100i pull, Asus Z98 pro , Corsair Vengeance 8GBx2 2100 mhz CL9, Galax HOF 1080 TI, 4 x OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig Raid 0, Corsair AX 850, Corsair Obsidian 650D

So the PSU is most likely causing the problem?

So the PSU is most likely causing the problem?

yup

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

okay

YOU NEVER NEVER BUY CHEAP PSU they are crap and they are very very much capable of missing your hole rig 

i always recommend seasonic they are great psu   and get the 80 plus sliver at least

Manners Maketh Man

okay

YOU NEVER NEVER BUY CHEAP PSU they are crap and they are very very much capable of missing your hole rig 

i always recommend seasonic they are great psu   and get the 80 plus sliver at least

I agree that you should never buy cheap PSUs, but Seasonic doesn't make the BEST PSUs. EVGA, XFX, Corsair, and Cooler Master make some good ones too. Also, 80+ silver is definitely not necessary. 

Your lucky that power supply is shutting down instead of blowing up,you could have ended up breaking your system or burning your house down.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

but Seasonic doesn't make the BEST PSUs. EVGA, XFX, Corsair, and Cooler Master make some good ones too.

XFX and Corsair power supplies... brought to you by Seasonic.

EDIT: turns out the Cooler Master V series PSUs (their best ones) are also manufactured by Seasonic lol

It's your psu. Change to a better one. Don't skimp out on it. 

vishnureddy17, on 15 Apr 2014 - 6:40 PM, said:vishnureddy17, on 15 Apr 2014 - 6:40 PM, said:

I agree that you should never buy cheap PSUs, but Seasonic doesn't make the BEST PSUs. EVGA, XFX, Corsair, and Cooler Master make some good ones too. Also, 80+ silver is definitely not necessary. 

LMAO...Evga,XFX,Corsair,Cooler Master do not MAKE any of their psu AT ALL. They rebranded them from the likes of (read:OEM) Seasonic,CWT,SuperFlower,Enhance and so many other names I can't bother to list down..LOL

People always overlook the psu. I spent a little more just to get a tx series psu from corsair instead of the cheaper series by corsair. Never cheap out on those things.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

It's your psu. Change to a better one. Don't skimp out on it. 

LMAO...Evga,XFX,Corsair,Cooler Master do not MAKE any of their psu AT ALL. They rebranded them from the likes of (read:OEM) Seasonic,CWT,SuperFlower,Enhance and so many other names I can't bother to list down..LOL

XFX and Corsair power supplies... brought to you by Seasonic.

EDIT: turns out the Cooler Master V series PSUs (their best ones) are also manufactured by Seasonic lol

I know that many power supplies are rebranded, I was just saying that you shouln't get a PSU just because its has a Seasonic logo on it.

Yes, they do. Seasonic is a OEM. They manufacture and sell PSU's to consumers and businesses. The likes of Corsair, XFX, EVGA and Cooler Master buy PSU's from OEM's like Seasonic, and then re-brand them so they can sell them to consumers.

My own PSU the Corsair AX860 is a re-branded Seasonic Platinum 860. In fact the best PSU's from Corsair, XFX and Cooler Master are made by Seasonic.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

vishnureddy17, on 15 Apr 2014 - 7:12 PM, said:

I know that many power supplies are rebranded, I was just saying that you shouln't get a PSU just because its has a Seasonic logo on it.

And you shouldn't get a psu just because it has Corsair logo on it too.

i use to have a shitty psu for my first pc... learned the hard way, now i have a seasonic x 650w gold! :D

ok, im sure you got the message, but i once got a cheap off brand "600w" psu, it ended up going out with a bang taking almost everything with it. it was rebooting alot before that.

my suggestion is to get a proper psu before it's too late.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

psu NEVER cheap out on the psu NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB