PC stuck on automatic repair

Hi all. I have the pc from my nephew here to check it because it is troublesome.

When you boot up the pc it is stuck on an automatic repair screen but isn't doing much more. My nephew had this repair running more than 10 hours without it changing.

So i checked in the bios and saw that only one RAM was shown and also an SATA HDD wasn't available. I swapped the both RAM sticks with each other then did an bios reset by exchanging the battery.

After that both RAM sticks and the SATA HDD also were shown again.

Nevertheless it wasn't helpful because it is still stuck on the automatic repair screen. Had it run now at least 3 hours and the screen hasn't changed.

I've cheched the RAM with memtest from an USB stick and all went through without an issue but every other Linux Distribution, boot repair iso or even Windows Installer i tried from my multi boot stick won't start at all and thats why i think that the motherboard isn't working as it should.

So what can i do now?? Does anyone have a hint on what to check next?

Thanks in advance

Specs of the PC:

• Be Quiet! System Power B9 600W
  • Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite V2 
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5500 BOX AM4 6x3,60GHz
  • DDR4 PC3200 Kingston 16GB KIT  (2x8GB) Fury Beast CL16
  • SSD Kingston  500GB M.2 SNVS/500 NVMe PCIe
  • Powercolor RX 6600 Fighter 8G 

IMG_1765 (Klein).png

IMG_1766 (Klein).png

IMG_1767 (Klein).png

Are you able to boot to your Linux or Windows installers at all, or do those get hung up too?

Automatic Repair loop sounds like an OS issue, if everything works otherwise and is detected properly in the BIOS.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

No the Linux' distribution or Windows won't boot at all from the stick. I've tried all USB ports til now.

All things on the stick are working on other devices so i know that the stick isn't faulty.

The only other suggestion I have Is if the motherboard has video out, remove the graphics card and see what happens. There may be something wrong with the card, also disconnect everything but the mouse, monitor, and keyboard. I'd even go so far as disconnect the internet cable, even though the likelihood of that being a problem is infinitesimal, as it appears that it is indeed the board is bad.

I have only mouse and keyboard connected but i will try it with the graphics card out.