Comcast voted the worst company in America

TopWargamer

http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/4/8/5593824/comcast-named-worst-company-in-america

Comcast has been named the worst company in America. The largest US cable provider "won" Consumerist's annual poll on the very same day it tried to convince the FCC that a proposed Time Warner Cable acquisition is in everyone's best interest. It's the second time Comcast has been awarded the unwanted label by Consumerist voters. Video game publisher Electronic Arts earned the "worst company" designation in 2012 and 2013 but lost out early this year when it was knocked out of the running by Time Warner Cable. Comcast was pitted against Monsanto, the oft-criticized chemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation, in the final round of voting. The company almost managed to escape the embarrassing title; SeaWorld — still unable to shake the negative press that resulted from Gabriela Cowperthwaite's powerful Blackfish documentary — nearly defeated Comcast in semi-final voting.

Ya...Crapcast well deserved to 'win' it this year. Who do you think should have been voted worst company in America? (That is, if you don't think Crapcast should have won it.)

COMIC SANS

Comcast: "Got too much money to care what you peasants think"

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Comcast has "cast" because in reality it's all an act. Hence "cast" in the name. 

Yea, we all wish it was just an act. I hate that company so much. I just hope they get severely punished. After all, they are basically running a monopoly.

With my experience having Comcast previously... Why did it take them this long to get voted the worst??? They're pieces of total crap. Scumbag of a company if you ask me.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Is not easy to pick up the foulest smelling piece of shit while inside a sewer

Well said.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

about time an isp made the list

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

ok i can see how comcast can be bad but really is it worse then mosanato

ok i can see how comcast can be bad but really is it worse then mosanato

It's based on customer interactions solely. I/e you wouldn't rate Apple poorly in this because of their lawsuits.

Monsanto is still the worst guys

Don't expect literal kids who don't understand such issues to realize that though. 

I'm not trying to be insulting but young people just have no idea what life is really like and how bad some of these companies are. And ignorance is not bliss when it comes to that kind of stuff. 

AT&T edges out Comcast for the worst company for me.

I love AT&T, their no contract go phone is a real steal in my area. For $60 a month you get service pretty much everywhere, though Verizon beats them out because you can get service in the middle of nowhere lolz. Verizon's bills would be $90-$100 a month for 1 person though... For a poor college kid, i dont need that. Sprint is horrible, and don't get me started about Virgin Mobile...  Though Comcast really sucks... I hope they die.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

I think AT&T is just as bad.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx