Lian Li PC-Q28

Ughh its too late, I have work tomorrow. Will watch tomorrow!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

But can it run crysis

No its case, cases dont run crysis

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ooo first lian li case review i have seen you do 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

also dem gloves 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Leon li... Linus i think you made a typo there. 

Where'd you see that? It's the original file name (Brandon doesn't know how to spell Lian Li) but it shouldn't show up anywhere that I'm aware of.

Where'd you see that? It's the original file name (Brandon doesn't know how to spell Lian Li) but it shouldn't show up anywhere that I'm aware of.

It was the video title on youtube. It's fixed now :D 

can already imagine a sick mod for this case

hellooooooooo

Got there quick! loving the chrome add on!

linustech_zps459c2840.png

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

You could improve temp by replacing stock fans with propper static-pressure optimized ones, those would intake more air to the case, resulting on better temps

Looking Good

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4gb @ 1866Mhz GPU: GTX 780 Ti Case: Corsair 750D HDD: Kingston 120gb, WD 500GB & WD 1tb PSU: Corsair Rm 750w with Blue Sleeved Cables Monitors: Acer 24", Acer 21", Samsung 18" CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK Pro Mouse: Razer Death Adder Speakers: Edifer 5.1 Surround Sound Microphone: Blue Yeti

PcPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LozzaNewport/saved/4dT0

What is iscuzzy? He mentions in the video it sounded interesting? Sorry probably spelt that wrong.

If I ever do end up needing a media rig for the same scenario Linus uses it, i'll keep this in mind, though as sleek a case it may be, I've got no need for it.

Neat review, though, chuckled at the gloves.

But just one thing I wanna mention, I don't mind, personally, having the little clip introducing the video before the channel intro, though every time before it fades into the intro, you can see the clip continuing and I find it jarring, haha.

So yeah, idk...

1:38 "On the right hand side we find the front IO" - Linus Sebastian

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

What is iscuzzy? He mentions in the video it sounded interesting? Sorry probably spelt that wrong.

iSCSI? Haven't watched the video but that's what springs to mind.

Now the problem is that I don't really know what it is. All I know is that it's probably internet small computer system interface and is related to network storage.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

The biggest plus and minus about this is the brushed aluminium. Looks absolutely stunning but is a pain to work with because you are so focused on not to stain it (speaking of experience).

Of course this only counts if you care about keeping the case nice and clean otherwise the brushed aluminium is a pure plus.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

I am not sure of the proper spelling but it is some kind of program that allows him to stream media from his NAS on his home network if I am not mistaken. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

The biggest plus and minus about this is the brushed aluminium. Looks absolutely stunning but is a pain to work with because you are so focused on not to stain it (speaking of experience).

Of course this only counts if you care about keeping the case nice and clean otherwise the brushed aluminium is a pure plus.

is that why he's wearing gloves?

Thanks for the video Linus. Instead of modding the case to allow for more intake fans, why not recommend the PC-Q18 instead?

SilentPCReview show off some tasty pics;

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1272-page2.html

Tek Syndicate also reviewed it;

It comes with a 140mm intake fan with a cut out/filter to add an additional 140mm at the bottom. The exhaust fan is also 140mm. Surely a superior alternative for improved airflow?

There's even an aftermarket silencing kit courtesy of Zone Mods/King Mod with pre-cut foam pieces;

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-168-OP

I wish Fractal Design would minaturise their Define Mini further to compete with the super-minis? Using bigger 140mm fans to boot.

Ive got a Lian Li full tower and I know what you mean about not wanting to touch the brushed aluminum. They're wonderful cases.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

HOLLY BALLS! 100C on a 660Ti.  I would be interested on how a blower style would preform.