Linus fan review done by kid

MrDucktape

A few years ago, Linus posted, in his channel if I remember correclty, a kid unboxing a couple of fans.

I would like to know who was that kid. Was he his little brother? Was he a cousin? A neighbour?

WHO IS HE!?

*i7 980X @4GHz + Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK || Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC || G.SKILL Perfect Storm 6GB @1600 CL6 || HIS Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 || Silicon Power SSD V30 60GB + WD Caviar Blue 640 GB + WD Caviar Blue 320 GB || LC POWER LEGION X2 1000W 80+ Gold ||ANTEC 900*

GG

pretty unsure what you are talking about?
maybe someone has been featured in his video also a kid you need to verify and elaborate more on what you are talking about

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

LINK?!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

In the retro unboxing with the Soyo motherboard he says that his brother also did a fan unboxing. I can't seem to find the video with the fan unboxing though.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

In the retro unboxing with the Soyo motherboard he says that his brother also did a fan unboxing. I can't seem to find the video with the fan unboxing though.

TOO GOOD LOL

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

"you never were the bright one in the family where you?" - Linus Sebastian 

That's just downright hilarious...

"no sure the manufacturer exists anymore" - kid

Hahahah this videos great.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

"you never were the bright one in the family where you?" - Linus Sebastian 

That's just downright hilarious...

"no sure the manufacturer exists anymore" - kid

Hahahah this videos great.

I thought they were belts  :blink: <-- derpy

You're thinking of this one and yes that's my brother

I see. I see...

Edit: Is he following your path.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Those retro unboxings are awesome. You should definitely do it again.

You're thinking of this one and yes that's my brother

Live is complete now. 

*i7 980X @4GHz + Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BK || Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC || G.SKILL Perfect Storm 6GB @1600 CL6 || HIS Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 || Silicon Power SSD V30 60GB + WD Caviar Blue 640 GB + WD Caviar Blue 320 GB || LC POWER LEGION X2 1000W 80+ Gold ||ANTEC 900*

GG