Trying to find the right motherboard for this build

I'm split between the GIGABYTE B360M D3P and the Asrock B365M IB-R (links further down)

I know this type of socket (LGA 1151) isn't very common for new motherboards so i'm going for a used one.

I'm going to be using an i7 8700 from an old work PC that has been barely used and a used RX 5500 XT.

If any other motherboards around this price range ($90 CAD) are something  that you think could work please tell me, if there aren't any you can think of please tell me which one of the motherboards down below.

Asrock B365M IB-R

GIGABYTE B360M D3P

16 minutes ago, Trembletop said:

If any other motherboards around this price range ($90 CAD) are something  that you think could work please tell me

Keep in mind, your ram speed will be limited to 2666MHz on these motherboards. If you check local listings like Facebook marketplace, try to find a Z370 or Z390 motherboard to get access to faster ram speeds.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Keep in mind, your ram speed will be limited to 2666MHz on these motherboards. If you check local listings like Facebook marketplace, try to find a Z370 or Z390 motherboard to get access to faster ram speeds.

I already have 32 gigs of 2666 from the scraped office pc

40 minutes ago, Trembletop said:

I already have 32 gigs of 2666 from the scraped office pc

In that case, I recommend the ASRock motherboard. The gigabyte boards lacks a VRM heat sink. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

43 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

In that case, I recommend the ASRock motherboard. 

One small issue, I'm not sure but I think that the RX 5500 XT is PCIe 4.0 and this motherboard is PCIe 3.0. is there a large problem with that or can that just be fixed with a minor ajustment

1 hour ago, Trembletop said:

I'm not sure but I think that the RX 5500 XT is PCIe 4.0 and this motherboard is PCIe 3.0. is there a large problem with that or can that just be fixed with a minor ajustment

yes, those PCIe revisions are correct. Luckily, PCIe is backwards compatible so you won't have any problems. The graphics card will just operate in 3.0 mode.

Primary PC: