6GB 780ti

Fruitbooter

[The GTX 780 Ti is quite the graphic card, Nvidia’s flagship to be precise, however the one thing it lacks in is its video memory. With a meager 3GB of VRam, the GTX 780 TI could not realize its true potential. Back before the GTX 780 Ti KingP|N was released, everyone assumed it would be 6GB but that was sadly not the case. However we have got word that Nvidia has completed preparations for the GTX 780 Ti Launch.

Nvidia Prepping the GTX 780 Ti 6GB Edition for Launch – Waiting for Titan Inventory to Clear Up.

We have just received information that AIC Partners are waiting for the GTX Titan inventory to clear up. After that happens the GTX 780 Ti 6 GB will be released. The stock of the GTX Titan is already in a somewhat slow trickle state because of the launch of the GTX 780 Ti. We believe that one of the major reasons why no 6GB version has been released yet is so that people still have sufficient reason to buy the GTX Titan. According to our sources as soon as the GTX Titan Inventory Status clears up the 780 Ti 6GB Variant will start shipping.

Of course 6GB of VRam will allow the 780 Ti to utilize its full potential. We have seen that the Ti’s 3GB Memory causes some serious bottle-necking in some games while in 4k Resolution. We see that the Current Gaming trend is moving towards a 4k Standard and where resolution is concerned, the more VRam, the merrier. Not only that, but with the increased VRam, SLI configurations should gain more power. Ofcourse, professionals would gain the most benefit from the added memory, but for some reason or the other , the 780 Ti is just not as good with Compute as the Titan is.

We expect that the GTX 780 Ti 6GB Edition should start shipping in a short time span.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-preparing-gtx-780-ti-6gb-edition/

Amazing....I might get one :D.If i get good grades :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Why are they doing this shouldn't they be focusing on maxwell?

They would simply by unlocking all the CUDA cores on a Titan not much work to be done and the real maxwell is not at all ready expect Q2-Q3

I love how we have a thread titled "Do you trust wcctech", everyone's like NO and this article is from wcctech and everyone is fapping :D

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

Hmmmm. It wouldn't surprise me if this were true.

I still plan on waiting for the 800 series.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I can see this happening, but I can also see it coming in at a massive price. Even the 780Ti K|ngp|n edition is at £740, so imagine what this would be. You'd probably be looking a near 1000 POUND graphics card, not dollars. 

I can see this happening, but I can also see it coming in at a massive price. Even the 780Ti K|ngp|n edition is at £740, so imagine what this would be. You'd probably be looking a near 1000 POUND graphics card, not dollars. 

in nz, the titan is already 1700 dollars. so go figure.. add a 1440p monitor to try and take advantage +800 dollars, thats already a build gone out the window in 2 components lol

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

While I think it is great...I think NV has milked this gpu enough. Time for maxwell.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

With the upcoming '' fairly priced'' 4k monitors this will be great :)

Chances are 6 GB is overkill right now. but it may be good for like 3x4k monitors with 3-4 sli cards. Most games barely run over 3 GB at 4k.

My 770 is more than good enough for me lol :D

but uhm... i wouldnt say no to get one of these ;)

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

I'm wondering how badly they want to get rid of their titan stock.........

I could always use another if it's cheap enough :)

That will be good, we are getting closer to 4k being a viable option every day. I hope that the 800 series is truly 4k ready, at least on the high end. If a single 880 can drive 4k pretty well than I would say we truly are ready.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

wccf, eww. I don't believe this.

Chances are 6 GB is overkill right now. but it may be good for like 3x4k monitors with 3-4 sli cards. Most games barely run over 3 GB at 4k.

From my experiences I have found that the standard 3 GB frame buffer works well for 1440p and under gaming and that larger frame buffer is necessary for single 4K and surround. As was seen in a recent post on the GTX 780Ti and varying SLI configurations, the frame buffer was the limiting factor. This was especially noticeable in the diminishing return with 3-Way and 4-Way SLI configurations. We need the higher frame buffer so that 4K monitors become a viable option for gamers and content creators. The higher the rate of adoption, the faster prices will drop and the more pressure will be put in AMD and Nvidia to develop more powerful GPU's to power 4K gaming,

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

All I got out of that is that nVidia basically said "Yeah, we're waiting for all these stupid people to buy the lesser Titan... Then we will release a card that the people who just bought the Titan wish they had bought instead..."

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

All I got out of that is that nVidia basically said "Yeah, we're waiting for all these stupid people to buy the lesser Titan... Then we will release a card that the people who just bought the Titan wish they had bought instead..."

And after they do we'll launch the Titan 2 and shit on them again.

So what you're saying is no one should ever buy a card because in a years time something better will be out ?? I bought mine back in may @ gtx780 launch when i saw Nvidia was only give the GTX 780 3gb of vram. What you should say is that all those stupid people who bought gtx780 with 3gb of memory can now finally buy a card that has enough memory for SLI configurations. You think titan owners are shocked nvidia came out with a card thats marginally better a year down the road???

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Nvidia, why you milk so much?

Because people keep buying

Using Tapatalk

Nvidia, why you milk so much?

Because people want to pay for the "premium"