6GB 780ti

Fruitbooter

So what you're saying is no one should ever buy a card because in a years time something better will be out ?? I bought mine back in may @ gtx780 launch when i saw Nvidia was only give the GTX 780 3gb of vram. What you should say is that all those stupid people who bought gtx780 with 3gb of memory can now finally buy a card that has enough memory for SLI configurations. You think titan owners are shocked nvidia came out with a card thats marginally better a year down the road???

In nVidia's quote they said they are waiting to sell the remaining Titans left in stock... what does that have to do with Titans that were sold before information of the 780 ti was released? Obviously new hardware comes out all the time, its how the computer hardware market works... Don't get all pissy with me because you felt the need to spend a grand on graphics card and feel the need to defend yourself because I wasn't even referring to you. My post's main point was to show nvidia doesn't care how much people spend on hardware. Nvidia feels it can demand whatever pricetag it wants for a product because people will pay for it anyway. As for the stupid people, that is directed to people who would buy a Titan RIGHT NOW,  instead of waiting for a 780 ti 6gb.

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

In nVidia's quote they said they are waiting to sell the remaining Titans left in stock... what does that have to do with Titans that were sold before information of the 780 ti was released? Obviously new hardware comes out all the time, its how the computer hardware market works... Don't get all pissy with me because you felt the need to spend a grand on graphics card and feel the need to defend yourself because I wasn't even referring to you. My post's main point was to show nvidia doesn't care how much people spend on hardware. Nvidia feels it can demand whatever pricetag it wants for a product because people will pay for it anyway. As for the stupid people, that is directed to people who would buy a Titan RIGHT NOW,  instead of waiting for a 780 ti 6gb.

Agreed. Hence the $1000 price tag on the gtx690 that never went down... ever.. I am pissed at Nvidia for shafting people with a $650 graphics card with only 3gb of vram when GTX 680's were already available for quite some time with 4gb of vram. You hit the nail on the head. Even though the Titan was really meant for people who need double floating performance, they held the vram hostage (crippling the 780) to force gamers who didnt need the compute power to buy the $1000 titan.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

I love how we have a thread titled "Do you trust wcctech", everyone's like NO and this article is from wcctech and everyone is fapping :D

It's because it's regarding Nvidia :P everyone believes everything when it comes to Nvidia (although that Phenom IV was 100% bullshit xD).

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball