Titanfall will be 6 vs 6

Bloodyvalley

Was really disappointed when I read that. Titanfall looked pretty damn good, but limiting the number of players is just cheap. Hopefully there will be custom servers that raise that limit.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

My company had an exclusive look at the game and lets just say it's perfect the way it is and is a lot of fun. There is A LOT going on during the game, so having more players makes it become a cluster fuck.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

lol "let's not forget counter strike is 5v5 and counter strike is brilliant"

counter strike died for me as it hit source, source was just for fun, GO was even worse - it felt so far away from the original, how is it constitute the 6v6?

especially with giant mech, you'd think the smallest would be 8v8, that way people can gank the big mech with other players supporting the attacking players with

cover fire and distractions :\

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Gee, what game does that sound like......

:(

Sounds like an IW game to me.  ^_^

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

My company had an exclusive look at the game and lets just say it's perfect the way it is and is a lot of fun. There is A LOT going on during the game, so having more players makes it become a cluster fuck.

So its like Call of duty/Battlefield? How did it perform on a pc? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I think that as long as all the maps are designed for a small amount of players, it should be fine. I'm pretty stoked on this game.

Doesn't this game have a bunch of AI troops running around the map at the same time?

If so, I don't see it being a problem at all.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I honestly don't care whether I'm shooting at AI or a person, as long as there isn't a huge amount of difference between them. While there might be 6 human players on a team there might be another 6 AI, play the game before you get mad.

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

lol "let's not forget counter strike is 5v5 and counter strike is brilliant"

counter strike died for me as it hit source, source was just for fun, GO was even worse - it felt so far away from the original, how is it constitute the 6v6?

Personally CS:S and CS:GO are amazing for big 32 people servers when playing surf RPG. Nice big maps and a goal of "Kill!".

OT: 6v6? I'll have to wait and see. I don't like the idea of AI in multiplayer. I really hope we can host our own servers for PC, if not then that will more than likely be the killer for me.

8v8 would be nice.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

I was hesistant of bying this game since it was origin only. But now i will never buy it if i cant disable AI and there is only 6v6....

Personally CS:S and CS:GO are amazing for big 32 people servers when playing surf RPG. Nice big maps and a goal of "Kill!".

OT: 6v6? I'll have to wait and see. I don't like the idea of AI in multiplayer. I really hope we can host our own servers for PC, if not then that will more than likely be the killer for me.

but not the whole 5v5, I miss the old CS time when it was much more to do with you playing instead of just crouching on the corner listening in to footsteps :(

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Gee, what game does that sound like......

:(

Counter Strike? One of the best competitive FPS games in the world, it's always been a 5v5 in competitive mode.

I know you were thinking more along the lines of CoD, but just because something doesn't have many players it doesn't mean it's bad.

And I enjoy Hawken a lot and most games end up being a 4v4 or something like that, still a shit ton of fun though.

but not the whole 5v5, I miss the old CS time when it was much more to do with you playing instead of just crouching on the corner listening in to footsteps :(

That doesn't make any sense, you could sound whore just as much in the original as you can now. 

meh, I've never really cared about it, I only think it's cool because it's on the Source engine.

I was hesistant of bying this game since it was origin only. But now i will never buy it if i cant disable AI and there is only 6v6....

You clearly have no idea how Titanfall works. AI are a critical part of the game play. They are not bots. They are not a replacement for human players. They have their own roles in different aspects of the game.

The game is 6 v 6 because it was designed from the ground up for that amount of players. Any more or less would detract from the experience. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

whats your company? I can has job? :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This isn't a game killer but it's a bit disappointing since it'll most likely be the max players you can set. was expecting atleast 12v12 :\

So this is going to be a FPS MOBA basically?