Unibeast USB not booting on Asus P8H61-M LE

I created a USB installer for mac os sierra with unibeast and plugged it into my system and if I try to boot to the UEFI partition then it ignores it and boots to my HDD with rockstor installed and if I boot to the main partition when I get stuck on a screen with a blinking cursor

3 minutes ago, FinnJim3 said:

I created a USB installer for mac os sierra with unibeast and plugged it into my system and if I try to boot to the UEFI partition then it ignores it and boots to my HDD with rockstor installed and if I boot to the main partition when I get stuck on a screen with a blinking cursor

Try changing the boot mode in the bios.

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

1 minute ago, MrReaver said:

Try changing the boot mode in the bios.

i already have it set to AHCI if that is what you are talking about???

Well, I am not quite experienced with mac, but if you're trying to boot from UEFI try changing the boot mode to that if mac has options for it. 

Also, make sure you adjust your secure boot to allow from booting from external devices. Heres a helpful link to do so: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208330

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

This topic is considered acceptable under our hackintosh rules (though discussion of where to obtain a suitable disk image is not).

HTTP/2 203