can i buy product amazon us from india ??

sohail14
2 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

if possible when it wll start black friday sale ??

It might not be worth it because you will end up paying massive shipping and custom charges plus Amazon'n exchange rate

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

10 minutes ago, Rex_G said:

It might not be worth it because you will end up paying massive shipping and custom charges plus Amazon'n exchange rate

any other online shopping site ???

4 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

any other online shopping site ???

As far as I know, with most of the reputed websites  you will  have to pay custom and shipping charges. Try to look for deals on Flipkart or Amazon India. That is all I can suggest you.

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

Just now, Rex_G said:

As far as I know, with most of the reputed websites  you will  have to pay custom and shipping charges. Try to look for deals on Flipkart or Amazon India. That is all I can suggest you.

all product rate incresed due to dollar and some other problem gst . in amazon us all are cheap then india amazon thats only i say that

Just now, lewdicrous said:

AliExpress

aliexpress are cheater already i waste my 25 $ over 1 year still not delivered 

1 minute ago, sohail14 said:

aliexpress are cheater already i waste my 25 $ over 1 year still not delivered 

They send it to the post office if you choose the cheapest option, they don't deliver it to your house.

You should also be wary of who you buy it from..

They send it to the post office if you choose the cheapest option, they don't deliver it to your house.

You should also be wary of who you buy it from..

i already ask post office they returned because that box not included name and address i dont know wheather thsts my box or not but they tell no deliver for me

4 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

i already ask post office they returned because that box not included name and address i dont know wheather thsts my box or not but they tell no deliver for me

You have to provide mailing information when you order...

You have to pick it up when it arrives..

Post offices send back packages if nobody claims them in a period of time, afaik

It's not the sellers fault nor is it the company's fault if that happened because you didn't provide adequate information. Same goes for not picking up your stuff.

Did you, by any chance, contact the seller about what happened?

2 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

You have to provide mailing information when you order...

You have to pick it up when it arrives..

Post offices send back packages if nobody claims them in a period of time, afaik

It's not the sellers fault nor is it the company's fault if that happened because you didn't provide adequate information. Same goes for not picking up your stuff.

Did you, by any chance, contact the seller about what happened?

yes they say go to post office and i properele enter information 

Just now, sohail14 said:

yes they say go to post office and i properele enter information 

But you were late and the post office sent it back... Right?

But you were late and the post office sent it back... Right?

yes leave it can u suggest me best gaming mouse ??

1 minute ago, sohail14 said:

yes leave it can u suggest me best gaming mouse ??

I've only used the GRIP 300 by Turtle beach, so I can't really give you any other suggestion

2 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

there are some good budget options for mouse from brands like redgear, zebronics, dragon war etc. You don't always necessarily need to buy from logitech, corsair, razer especially on low budget.

how about LOGITEC G302 

1 minute ago, WikiForce said:

looks good according to reviews, also amazon's choice for mouse. I would go for it if i had that much money. Probably the best at that budget from reputable brands but there are many other cheaper options from chinese brand but i guess you don't fancy them.

m602 ba dragon mouse rivew great but customers are tell few months starting problem 

3 hours ago, sohail14 said:

all product rate incresed due to dollar and some other problem gst . in amazon us all are cheap then india amazon thats only i say that

Amazon US, like all other US online stores, doesn't have taxes listed along with pricing. Just keep that in mind when you look at prices. Amazon calculates total at checkout. According to one page I found, customs fee for PC hardware is 6.3%. You need to check up if there's any more fees that aren't included in that.

Also, not all stuff is available for international shipping, not even when Amazon is seller.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv