New build, LOTS OF PROBLEMS(GOD HELP ME)

AdvancedKittyWarfer

Well first of all the motherboard doesnt pick up any internet doesnt matter if its wired or not like wtf? Then it has found my gpu but it's not being used? I have the drivers so? 

15421288457645010606905197775510.jpg

15421288609988496819355109377021.jpg

15421288883427356323740306207428.jpg

15421289282288219688689592479020.jpg

Screenshot_20181113-181533_Chrome.jpg

Edited by AdvancedKittyWarfer
Added specs

Just some wise words....
.... don't ask people to dig through your profile for hardware specs, when you are asking for help.

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master -- 1700X on Corsair H110iGT -- 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200 CL16

Vega 64 on Corsair H105 -- 480GB Patriot Hellfire NVMe -- 1TB WB Blue NVMe -- WD 2tb RAID0 & WD 4TB

1 minute ago, vagike said:

Just some wise words....
.... don't ask people to dig through your profile for hardware specs, when you are asking for help.

Okay, sorry.

It has to be picking up your GPU if you are getting video. AMD doesn't have integrated graphics.

• Have you installed Nvidia's drivers?
  • Did you install the drivers for the motherboard?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I like big butts and I cannot lie..... sorry I'm in a good mood, couldn't help myself.

But hey OP, you haven't provided much info on your problem. Also it's all in german. I'm guessing most users here don't speak german :( 

Have you tried checking all your BIOS settings by going through the user manual? easy to forget silly things.

Then try a fresh clean install and slowly install drivers and test your system.

Make sure you have all drivers from the manufacturers site for your models of hardware. Carefully go through them making sure you have what you need.

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Samsung Green 8GB DDR3 C11 1600Mhz 30nm
- Gigabyte HD 7870 OC Windforce 3x 2GB

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- TP-Link Wireless N Adapter TL-WDN4800
- Bluetooth Adapter - TRUST 17772

- OS Drive Crucial MX500 500GB

- Samsung BluRay ODD

Lian Li SATA power switch BZ-H06B
BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller
Zalman CNPS9500AT with Zalman ZM-CS5B CNPS Clip Support

Just now, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

Okay, sorry.

If you are trying to connect via ethernet/LAN, and not getting any connectivity, I'm assuming you'll need to install drivers.
If the drivers are installed, you have a bad network cable.
Same applies for WiFi

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master -- 1700X on Corsair H110iGT -- 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200 CL16

Vega 64 on Corsair H105 -- 480GB Patriot Hellfire NVMe -- 1TB WB Blue NVMe -- WD 2tb RAID0 & WD 4TB

2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

It has to be picking up your GPU if you are getting video. AMD doesn't have integrated graphics.

• Have you installed Nvidia's drivers?
  • Did you install the drivers for the motherboard?

Yeah without internet I cant get drivers but fixing it on my laptop and it kinda picks the gpu up but like it wallpaper engine started runing on the cpu and I was like "Ehm... Thats not it works"

1 minute ago, grangervoldemort said:

I like big butts and I cannot lie..... sorry I'm in a good mood, couldn't help myself.

But hey OP, you haven't provided much info on your problem. Also it's all in german. I'm guessing most users here don't speak german :( 

Have you tried checking all your BIOS settings by going through the user manual? easy to forget silly things.

Then try a fresh clean install and slowly install drivers and test you system.

(Its in Swedish) Im trying to get the drivers for the mobo on my laptop coz I dunno what else it actually could be?

2 minutes ago, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

Yeah without internet I cant get drivers but fixing it on my laptop and it kinda picks the gpu up but like it wallpaper engine started runing on the cpu and I was like "Ehm... Thats not it works"

it's not surprising that you'll need to download drivers to a USB, to then use on this new computer.
Just grab all the network driver for the motherboard, and put them on a USB.

Edited by vagike
spelling

1 minute ago, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

You either need to download the drivers else where or use the CD's that came with it. There's really no other way.

You need the drivers for the PC to work.

I have no idea what a wallpaper engine is. Video is only going to come from the GPU.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

4 minutes ago, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

(Its in Swedish) Im trying to get the drivers for the mobo on my laptop coz I dunno what else it actually could be?

Chill. That's the first step. 

Make sure all your hardware has power and is seated correctly. 

Go through BIOS.

Get all the latest drivers and if you want utilities. 

Clean install Win 10, noting any abnormalities if any with driver installs. 

Great you have a laptop to download the drivers. Make a folder called drivers. Make sure you stay logical and organised.

Step by step we will solve your issues. 

Make sure you download the latest Windows 10 install using the media creation tool.

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Samsung Green 8GB DDR3 C11 1600Mhz 30nm
- Gigabyte HD 7870 OC Windforce 3x 2GB

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- TP-Link Wireless N Adapter TL-WDN4800
- Bluetooth Adapter - TRUST 17772

- OS Drive Crucial MX500 500GB

- Samsung BluRay ODD

Lian Li SATA power switch BZ-H06B
BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller
Zalman CNPS9500AT with Zalman ZM-CS5B CNPS Clip Support

1 minute ago, vagike said:

it's not surprising that you'll need to download drivers to a USB, to then use on this new computer.
Just grab all the network driver for the motherboard, and put them on a USB.

Yeah I never had to do that on my first build so this was new to me? Like ethernet worked on my last pc out the box so?

3 minutes ago, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

Yeah I never had to do that on my first build so this was new to me? Like ethernet worked on my last pc out the box so?

You are relying on the Windows installation to have a supported driver.
I can only assume the Windows 10 incremental build (brand new or old) you installed doesn't have a supported network driver.

Check Bios Number . Should be --> 0901

Asus web site as all the drivers you need for the MB

11 minutes ago, grangervoldemort said:

Then try a fresh clean install and slowly install drivers and test your system.

Make sure you have all drivers from the manufacturers site for your models of hardware. Carefully go through them making sure you have what you need.

Not German, it's Swedish ;)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I don't understand, don't the mobo's usually provide a CD with drivers and all that like MSI?

Without the internet you can't update GPU so, I think you need to first get network drivers and update GPU drivers through GeForce experience. I tried playing a game without updating my drivers and it was horrible.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K, Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 2 x 8GB GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X, Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5

Storage: WD Blue 1TB, Samsund 850 EVO 250 GB, PSU: Corsair RM 750X, Display(s): BenQ BL2710PT: Cooling: Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power

Mouse: Gamdias DEMETER II- 3200DPI Gaming Mouse, Operating System: Windows 8.1

6 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Check Bios Number . Should be --> 0901

Asus web site as all the drivers you need for the MB

Yeah got the bios but apparently its only the damn drivers well I havent fixed the gpu problem yet...

Just now, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

Yeah got the bios but apparently its only the damn drivers well I havent fixed the gpu problem yet...

once you have internet, install new drivers from nvidia. It has to be working to some extent if you're getting any kind of output displayed to your monitor

1 minute ago, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

You'll still need to install the NVIDIA Geforce Drivers

You are on the right path.

Best of Luck

11 minutes ago, vagike said:

You are on the right path.

Best of Luck

Just got my first crash trying out some amd software I got?

5 minutes ago, AdvancedKittyWarfer said:

some amd software

Elaborate? Which software

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The "No Internet" your talking about is the WiFi Adapter. My motherboard doesnt have onboard WiFi, so I had to buy a seperate adapter.

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

9 hours ago, 6thOntheLeft said:

The "No Internet" your talking about is the WiFi Adapter. My motherboard doesnt have onboard WiFi, so I had to buy a seperate adapter.

Ethernet didn't work either. But I've fixed everything now nd some asus software the drivers installed is kinda klunky