Corsair reveals the new H105 AiO Liquid Cooler featuring thicker radiator.

crazy overclockers use a custom loop\LN2  :rolleyes:

crazy overclockers who don't have ln2, and want to keep everything in the case??  :D

crazy overclockers who don't have ln2, and want to keep everything in the case??  :D

custom loop  :huh:

Is there any upgraded pump or anuthing like that? I suppose these are aimed more at new customers, not upgrading ones really.

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Specs are wrong, the rad is 38mm thick.

Source? On their website it says 25mm.

This is silly and a waste of time. The H100i is superior to all the non "i" corsair cooler in so many ways. Nobody wants this product. We all want a H110i. Get on it corsair. Or better yet, i want more tripple rad AIO coolers. So bring on the 360mm H120i.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

This is silly and a waste of time. The H100i is superior to all the non "i" corsair cooler in so many ways. Nobody wants this product. We all want a H110i. Get on it corsair. Or better yet, i want more tripple rad AIO coolers. So bring on the 360mm H120i.

It outperforms every other cooler, because it is their most recent one.

The "i" just stands for the Corsair Link compatibility.

Someone said it will be a 38mm thick radiator instead of a 25mm radiator like their website says.

This will be more than 1 cm thicker than the H100i which hopefully brings better performance.

It outperforms every other cooler, because it is their most recent one.

The "i" just stands for the Corsair Link compatibility.

Someone said it will be a 38mm thick radiator instead of a 25mm radiator like their website says.

This will be more than 1 cm thicker than the H100i which hopefully brings better performance.

No my friend, the block on the H100i is nothing like the block on the H110.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

No my friend, the block on the H100i is nothing like the block on the H110.

That's right. That's what I kind of meant with "it is their most recent one".

It got improvements over the H100 and H110.

The same will happen to the H105. The block is a different one, which will maybe perform better,

and it got a thicker radiator, which will for sure make the whole unit a better one.

And I am pretty sure it will outperform the H100i.

That's right. That's what I kind of meant with "it is their most recent one".

It got improvements over the H100 and H110.

The same will happen to the H105. The block is a different one, which will maybe perform better,

and it got a thicker radiator, which will for sure make the whole unit a better one.

And I am pretty sure it will outperform the H100i.

You missing the point. The round design of the non "i" blocks are ugly and annoying to mount. The square blocks on the "i" are very nice to look at, light up, and are super easy to mount. I dont want any more itterations of the round cog mouting style pumps. Phase those out.

If this one is slightly cheaper then the H100i then okay. since many people use fancontrollers or molex adapters i would be okay with it.

If this one is slightly cheaper then the H100i then okay. since many people use fancontrollers or molex adapters i would be okay with it.

Their website says it will both be 110$..

Their website says it will both be 110$..

I'll spare judgment until they are in stores and we can compare numbers & benchmarks.

Is that a LED on the block?

Damnit. If I'm going watercooling I need a plain non-embossed preferrably flat surface on the top of the block to glue a BitFenix emblem on.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Is that a LED on the block?

Damnit. If I'm going watercooling I need a plain non-embossed preferrably flat surface on the top of the block to glue a BitFenix emblem on.

I think it doenst have a LED.

It is not compatible with corsair link which was used to controll the led on the "i" versions.

But you get the color rings instead.

Source? On their website it says 25mm.

Seems to be some confusion.

Some stores and press releases are stating it's 38mm thick.

It should be clarified soon enough I guess.

Seems to be some confusion.

Some stores and press releases are stating it's 38mm thick.

It should be clarified soon enough I guess.

It has to be 38mm in my opinion.

Their twitter post said, that it has a "thicker radiator".

And why would they release a successor of the H100 which has a thinner radiator..

It has to be 38mm in my opinion.

Their twitter post said, that it has a "thicker radiator".

And why would they release a successor of the H100 which has a thinner radiator..

I agree, the specs on the site may be wrong.

Here's another source...these guys are at CES as well right now.

“Connecting the cooling block and 38mm-deep 240mm radiator are a pair of sealed and kink-resistant rubber tubes, with a high-quality on-board ceramic-bearing pump providing reliable flow and heat transfer away from the CPU. As with all Hydro Series CPU coolers, the H105 is completely self-contained, requires no maintenance or filling and is supported by a five year warranty.” – Corsair Press Release

"Connecting the cooling block and 38mm-deep 240mm radiator..." - Legit Reviews

There are also a few more shots of the included mounting system, box packaging, and different views of the unit itself.

Source page links

http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-announces-hydro-series-h105-liquid-cpu-cooler_132445

http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-launches-hydro-series-h105-liquid-cpu-cooler_132637

IMO, the inter-changeable colour ring is too gimmicky. You could already change the LED colour glow of the logo on the block with the H100i.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

“Connecting the cooling block and 38mm-deep 240mm radiator are a pair of sealed and kink-resistant rubber tubes, with a high-quality on-board ceramic-bearing pump providing reliable flow and heat transfer away from the CPU. As with all Hydro Series CPU coolers, the H105 is completely self-contained, requires no maintenance or filling and is supported by a five year warranty.” – Corsair Press Release

There are also a few more shots of the included mounting system, box packaging, and different views of the unit itself.

Source page links

http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-announces-hydro-series-h105-liquid-cpu-cooler_132445

http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-launches-hydro-series-h105-liquid-cpu-cooler_132637

Thank you. I edited the post.

Personally I think the color rings will work out alright. After all, they had to make compromises to keep the price competitive.

Source page links

IMO, the inter-changeable colour ring is too gimmicky. You could already change the LED colour glow of the logo on the block with the H100i.

Thank you. I edited the post.

There is no way the the actual radiator is 38mm thick, I think its 25mm to start out with but once the fans are added its actual size is 38mm, making it 38mm total. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Still waiting for the H110i...

btw, since it looks like its' cpu block is the same as the H75, so I think you can mount it with the NZXT G10...

Yeah it will be compatible with the G10, thats the reason I was interested in the leaked news of it a while ago.

There is no way the the actual radiator is 38mm thick, I think its 25mm to start out with but once the fans are added its actual size is 38mm, making it 38mm total. 

Who knows...it is Corsair after all.

I don't see how the thickness will be an issue in their newer released cases. Keep in mind, you can now easily mount 240mm or 280mm radiators basically everywhere - not JUST the top of the case. For examples:

• Corsair Air 540
  • Corsair 900D
  • Corsair 750D
  • Corsair's newly announced 760T
  • Cooler Master's HAF Stacker line-up

I don't see how a total of 38mm is possible.

• It's supposedly a improvement over the H100 / H100i
  • The H100i is already 27mm in thickness
  • The H110 is a 280mm and 29mm thick radiator
  • Typical 120mm / 140mm fans have a standard thickness of 25mm themselves (so a 25mm rad + 25mm fan is already ~50mm)
  • Using thinner profile fans = lower performance = not good for dense radiator fin arrays

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

Who knows...it is Corsair after all.

I don't see how the thickness will be an issue in their newer released cases. Keep in mind, you can now easily mount 240mm or 280mm radiators basically everywhere - not JUST the top of the case. For examples:

• Corsair Air 540
  • Corsair 900D
  • Corsair 750D
  • Corsair's newly announced 760T
  • Cooler Master's HAF Stacker line-up

I don't see how a total of 38mm is possible.

• It's supposedly a improvement over the H100 / H100i
  • The H100i is already 27mm in thickness
  • The H110 is a 280mm and 29mm thick radiator
  • Typical 120mm / 140mm fans have a standard thickness of 25mm themselves (so a 25mm rad + 25mm fan is already ~50mm)
  • Using thinner profile fans = lower performance = not good for dense radiator fin arrays

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/image/11761/ex-rad-185_3.jpg/ex-rad-185/MagiCool_Mini_II_Dual_40mm_Radiator.html?id=NCHcmtpX

there is no way that AIO without fans is that big. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?