Corsair reveals the new H105 AiO Liquid Cooler featuring thicker radiator.

Source: http://www.corsair.com/en/cpu-cooling-kits/hydro-series-water-cooling-cpu-cooler/hydro-series-h105-240mm-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler.html

Finally:

Package contents
  • Hydro Series H105 Liquid CPU Cooler
  • Two SP120L high performance fans
  • Mounting bracket and hardware
  • Color accent rings
  • Quick Start Guide
  • Y cable for fan connection
Technical Specifications
  • Radiator dimensions: 272.5mm x 120mm x 38mm
  • Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan speed: 800 RPM - 2700 RPM (+/- 10%)
  • Airflow: 73 CFM
  • Noise Level: 37.7 dBA
  • Static pressure: 3.9 mm/H20
  • Power Draw: 0.34A
Compatibility
  • Intel™ LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
  • AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3

h105_hero_fans_1.png

h105_rings.png

Edit:

It is priced the same as the H100i. The specs say it has a 25mm thick radiator, which is actually 2mm thinner than the H100i.

This is a nice addition to their Liquid Cooling line-up.

I like the changeable color rings in particular, because you can detach them and paint them yourself.

I found the RGB Led on the H100i very useless, since it was not very bright. I won't miss it on this one.

What do you think about it?

Looks like the same thing but with colors. Honestly.

I mean it would be good for a themed build. it would be hard in my opinion to make the all in one watercooler better.

Bigger radiator should help. Think they need to improve the fans a bit; they move a lot of air but need to make them a bit quieter.

Also i'm waiting on the H110i

Those look pretty cool! But not really worth it unless they're only slightly more expensive.

Black/Blue FTW!!!1ONE!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Still waiting for the H110i...

btw, since it looks like its' cpu block is the same as the H75, so I think you can mount it with the NZXT G10...

Another great addition indeed :) Maybe I'll use it my next upgrade :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

well it looks really great

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

I'm not much of a fan of Corsair.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Bigger radiator should help. Think they need to improve the fans a bit; they move a lot of air but need to make them a bit quieter.

Also i'm waiting on the H110i

btw, since it looks like its' cpu block is the same as the H75, so I think you can mount it with the NZXT G10...

Why do you wait for it? I don't think Corsair Link brings you any advantages to be honest. I wanna hear your opinion on that :)

Please change the color of the text, it's hard for us users of the Dark Theme to see it

I'm sorry. Will change it right away.

Umm its the default text colour

No. When you copy and paste from websites, it makes the text black. Your text is white, my text is white. But, the part that was copied was black.

Thank you :)

Why do you wait for it? I don't think Corsair Link brings you any advantages to be honest. I wanna hear your opinion on that :)

I never tried Corsair Link, I want to try it as a whole package, radiator+psu....

Umm its the default text colour

No it was just copied from their website, so it was set on black instead of 'automatic'.

but the SP120 is

That's funny :D

Source: http://www.corsair.com/en/cpu-cooling-kits/hydro-series-water-cooling-cpu-cooler/hydro-series-h105-240mm-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler.html

Finally:

Package contents
  • Hydro Series H105 Liquid CPU Cooler
  • Two SP120L high performance fans
  • Mounting bracket and hardware
  • Color accent rings
  • Quick Start Guide
  • Y cable for fan connection
Technical Specifications
  • Radiator dimensions: 272.5mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan speed: 800 RPM - 2700 RPM (+/- 10%)
  • Airflow: 73 CFM
  • Noise Level: 37.7 dBA
  • Static pressure: 3.9 mm/H20
  • Power Draw: 0.34A
Compatibility
  • Intel™ LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
  • AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3

Edit:

It is priced the same as the H100i. The specs say it has a 25mm thick radiator, which is actually 2mm thinner than the H100i.

This is a nice addition to their Liquid Cooling line-up.

I like the changeable color rings in particular, because you can detach them and paint them yourself.

I found the RGB Led on the H100i very useless, since it was not very bright. I won't miss it on this one.

What do you think about it?

I would love these more if they where easy to expand, and keep adding to. Right now they are mostly all the same. Just buy a air of better fans an any closed loop cooler can be good. 

To overclock my newly bought 3770k to 4.5Ghz or thereabouts. But if that was the only reason then there are other solutions too.

The reason I want the H110i is to set the throbbing LED corsair logo to red or white, so that I can look at it through the window of my C70 and feel happy inside. :mellow:

No it was just copied from their website, so it was set on black instead of 'automatic'.

Ahh

\

I never tried Corsair Link, I want to try it as a whole package, radiator+psu....

I got a corsair radiator ans psu that can use the link technology, but I find it useless and too much of a hassle. It's not as great as it seems. 

who needs a 240mm rad when a 140mm rad already obliterates the temps....

To overclock my newly bought 3770k to 4.5Ghz or thereabouts. But if that was the only reason then there are other solutions too.

The reason I want the H110i is to set the throbbing LED corsair logo to red or white, so that I can look at it through the window of my C70 and feel happy inside. :mellow:

Makes sense. The old water block design really sucks.

who needs a 240mm rad when a 140mm rad already obliterates the temps....

Crazy overclocker??  :D

Makes sense. The old water block design really sucks.

Yep. Also I've been monitoring the feedback online. And I see a lot of complaints about all the corsair AIOs, either the LEDs stop working or the pumps/fans start rattling etc. Until they fix that stuff I won't buy, or else I would have bought an H100i by now... With a new model they normally get around to fixing what's broken.