in this forum noone helps?? is this forum dead??

TRIB4555554

Aside from like r/buildapc this is probably one of the most liveliest forums I have ever been on 

No one probably knew how to answer or didnt see the post

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

Aside from like r/buildapc this is probably one of the most liveliest forums I have ever been on 

No one probably knew how to answer or didnt see the post

yea but it used to be far more active

do you  know  that  ultrawides have problems in games??

yes or  no??

tell me

do you  know  that curves doest support all the games??

1 minute ago, TRIB4555554 said:

yes or  no??

You should have googled it before you made the thread. Also, you're not entitled to an answer.

Yes, ultra-wide monitors have problems in some games. What do you play? Google the ultra wide compatibility

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

You should have googled it before you made the thread. Also, you're not entitled to an answer.

Yes, ultra-wide monitors have problems in some games. What do you play? Google the ultra wide compatibility

This^^

And if they do have problems, turn the resolution down to fit a 16:9 ratio and play with borders.

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

yes or  no??

Yes and no actually :D

Some games don't support ultrawide, that is true.

However you can just change it to a widescreen resolution and you will be fine, but you will have back bars at the sides. But the game will just work fine.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I am playing all games

from 2009 and 2018  my friend

\I don't want to  buy  one monitor only for some  games

the list  for ultra in  game is very small

tell me

do you  know  that curves doest support all the games??

What are curves? Also, don't demand answers. Instead, check out the rules regarding posts and bumps.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, TRIB4555554 said:

I am playing all games

from 2009 and 2018  my friend

\I don't want to  buy  one monitor only for some  games

the list  for ultra in  game is very small

Then don't get ultra-wide. Also, when you're responding to someone, you need to use the quote button, the little back arrow on the post you're quoting.

Primary PC:

It depends entirely on the games support. If it doesn'st support an ultrawide it will usually just give black bars on the sides

this black bars are  very bad  for  games?>> in  ultrawides??

13 minutes ago, TRIB4555554 said:

I have  created one  thread and  I don't  have answeres..why?

You posted this thread 1 and a half hours after the initial post - and you have the courage to complain, that people are ignoring you?

People don't get paid to reply to you, they do this voluntarily. People don't sit all day on an internet forum.

You're free to go find the answers on your own by searching. These topics have been discussed before.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

so is it worth to  buy to ultrawide  for pc  games?/

yes or no?

On 10/23/2018 at 1:44 PM, TRIB4555554 said:

so is it worth to  buy to ultrawide  for pc  games?/

yes or no?

You must use this button for people to know you're talking to them

Edited by wkdpaul

Primary PC:

Spoiler

can you go to  my thead which I have  I created  please??

2 minutes ago, TRIB4555554 said:

you  cant help me??

Ok let's slow things down so that you understand what people are saying

11 minutes ago, Slottr said:

This^^

And if they do have problems, turn the resolution down to fit a 16:9 ratio and play with borders.

@Slottr said when you use ultrawide in a game that does not support it, there will be black bars to make it not ultrawide

So there's your answer. If you don't like black bars or don't want to change settings, don't use ultrawide.

Reveal hidden contents

can you go to  my thead which I have  I created  please??

We can just finish the subject in this thread.

Primary PC:

how  the game will look   with black bars and make it not ultrawide??

will the  games be very bad>?>

It will look like a game on a 16:9 monitor.

On 10/23/2018 at 1:52 PM, TRIB4555554 said:

You can Google it. Please use internet search, and please use the quote button on the forum, the little back arrow

Primary PC: