in this forum noone helps?? is this forum dead??

TRIB4555554
2 minutes ago, TRIB4555554 said:

will it be bad if it turns in 16.9  monitor.?>

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

there are  3 badthings  in  curves  ultrawides

black bars

stretch

zoom

what  you know for these 3  things??

Just now, TRIB4555554 said:

there are  3 badthings  in  curves  ultrawides

black bars

stretch

zoom

what  you know for these 3  things??

Which one of us is "you?"

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, TRIB4555554 said:

so  ultrawides has 3 problems

You've quoted yourself, that's a start. Now quote a different person to get their attention. If you quote the post of another user, they know you're talking to them.

Primary PC:

This is your 3rd thread about the same issue and the first one was created 2 hours ago.

Is this your first time on a forum or what? If you start annoying people, no one will want to answer your question.

Also, read this to check game support:

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

Just now, Sombra said:

Why are black bars an issue?

Kind of defeats the purpose of an ultrawide if most games you play end up being 16:9 anyway

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, TRIB4555554 said:

will I have  big problems in  stretch  and   zoom??

Again, you have quoted nobody, resulting in not asking anybody the question. 

Here's the answer, and if you don't like it, you need to stop posting and find the answer online

There's no need to "zoom", and stretch can happen if you don't set the resolution right.

If you want more details about my answer, 

Spoiler

quote me

Primary PC:

8 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Kind of defeats the purpose of an ultrawide if most games you play end up being 16:9 anyway

yeah but afaik op hasn't specified if the games he plays actually support it or not

Just now, Sombra said:

yeah but afaik op hasn't specified if the games he plays actually support it or not

Yeah he just said "all" which means if he plays tons of games he's probably better off in 16:9 for consistency

Primary PC:

18 minutes ago, Lathlaer said:

I am playing all games

from 2001 aND 2018  MY FRIEND

AND  VERY ADVETURES GAMES AND OLD AND NEW GAMES  

I HAVE  GAMES FROM 2001  AND 2018  MY   FRIEND

18 minutes ago, Lathlaer said:

4 minutes ago, TRIB4555554 said:

from 2001 aND 2018  MY FRIEND

AND  VERY ADVETURES GAMES AND OLD AND NEW GAMES  

I HAVE  GAMES FROM 2001  AND 2018  MY   FRIEND

Ok, you should calm down, you seem frustrated. You quoted yourself again, instead of somebody else.

I want you to do something for me:

I want you to go to @Sombra's post, click the little arrow you clicked before to quote yourself, and quote them instead.

Primary PC:

5 minutes ago, TRIB4555554 said:

YES CORECT I AM PLAYING TONS OF GAMES

Then you will probably have problems with ultrawide, especially with old games.

See how I quoted you, which means I am responding to your post 

Primary PC:

ULTRA WIDES DOESN  SUPORT ALL THE NEWEST GAMES CORECT??

IT SUPORTS SOME  GAMES FROM  THE NEW GAMES??

ULTRA WIDES DOESN  SUPORT ALL THE NEWEST GAMES CORECT??

IT SUPORTS SOME  GAMES FROM  THE NEW GAMES??

Who are you talking to?

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Who are you talking to?

This is such a fucking train wreck

The guy cant even comprehend formulating a sentence structure 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

ULTRA WIDES DOESN  SUPORT ALL THE NEWEST GAMES??

IS  THERE ANY LINK FOR TO SEE WHICH NEW GAMES  ULTRAWIDES  SUPORTS??

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

This is such a fucking train wreck

The guy cant even comprehend formulating a sentence structure 

I'm trying my best to work with him, it's clear English is not the first language in his case

ULTRA WIDES DOESN  SUPORT ALL THE NEWEST GAMES??

IS  THERE ANY LINK FOR TO SEE WHICH NEW GAMES  ULTRAWIDES  SUPORTS??

Someone will answer your questions if you quote people. Do you need help?

You should stop typing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS

Primary PC:

CAN  YOU SUGESTED ME ONE MONITOR IN  700 EUROS??

TO BE     1440p  AND  G-SYNG??  IN  27 SIZE??

WHICH ARE THE BEST GAMING  MONITOR IN  27 SIZE IN  G-SYNG AND 1440 AND 144 MHZ?? WITH  IPS PANEL??

Just now, fasauceome said:

I'm trying my best to work with him, it's clear English is not the first language in his case

Absolutely, and so have I lol.

But he isnt taking what we're saying into account so its a lost cause.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I mean  can  you suggested me one  monitor in 27 size with  g-syng and  ips  panel with 1440p and 144 MHz  ?? 

the budget is  700 euros