Gtx 560ti Battlefield 4

RightfulNerd

Just throwing this out there you don't have the game currently? I guess the 560Ti might struggle playing Battlefield 4.

http://kotaku.com/battlefield-4-benchmarked-is-your-pc-up-to-the-task-1456458717

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I do but on medium im getting like 45 max not sure if overclocking will make much difference

i have the 7850 and I'm around 40-60fps dependent on maps on the lowest graphics. I would personally crossfire (if you don't have a lot of money) or get a new card

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

i have the 7850 and I'm around 40-60fps dependent on maps on the lowest graphics. I would personally crossfire (if you don't have a lot of money) or get a new card

im getting stable 60fps on ultra settings with my system using same exact card(1100mhz on core)

i think OP can run game on low without any issue

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You can run it on low and it seems ok. I was running it with a 560ti on a 2500k and didn't have issues on low.

im getting stable 60fps on ultra settings with my system using same exact card(1100mhz on core)

how did you get it to 1.1ghz? I goto 1ghz and my system just keep turning on and off

how did you get it to 1.1ghz? I goto 1ghz and my system just keep turning on and off

My 560Ti ran BF4 at medium just fine.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Mine runs it at 50-80 FPS on ultra except with settings such as AA, lighting, motion blur, etc. set to low/off.

560ti I was able to play well on medium. I have it overclocked to 910 on the core clock. I get occasional stutters but I think that is mainly due to my CPU. You can always adjust certain settings to your liking to give you a better framerate.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

1100Mhz on core? what cooler are you using?

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

1100Mhz on core? what cooler are you using?

even stock Sapphire Dual X cooler is capable of pushing above 1100mhz but the stock cooler died on me and im using Arctic TwinTurbo2 but my other msi card does 1200mhz with single fan design (R7850 1GB)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

even stock Sapphire Dual X cooler is capable of pushing above 1100mhz but the stock cooler died on me and im using Arctic TwinTurbo2 but my other msi card does 1200mhz with single fan design (R7850 1GB)

what settings do you have on catalyst? i'd be interested to see if my card can hit the same kind of clock speeds as yours

Spoiler

Without stating your resolutions, these numbers don't mean anything.

If 1080p, then your 560 Ti should do medium pretty solidly, though I wouldn't expect 50+ FPS average. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

My buddy has a 560ti and he said he plays on high settings. He said he wasn't for sure how many frames he gets, but it was pretty good.

Depends on CPU. With 4770K I get avg 65 fps with low-med mixed settings. I could go with full med but I prefer stable fps over graphics.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The 560Ti will get bottle-necked with the lack of VRAM if you go any higher 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

It runs BF4 on Medium settings, no aa just fine with a playable framerate (30-60)

With a phenom II x4 965 @4 ghz, a hd 6850 2gb @ 940mhz, 4 gb ram corsair vengeance 1600 mhz I'm getting an average of 70-80 fps all low @ 720p xD

Last month I've had an MSI 560ti HAWK edition card (factory overclocked to 950MHz) and could play on medium-high-ish with no problem (the GPU was the bottleneck at that point since i had a 4770k@4.6 and 16Gb DDR3@2400MHz).

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.