Do LMG do fan visits

IrishDunner

I'm planning on going to Vancouver next summer to visit friends, I'm from Dublin and is it a thing that fans can visit the studio or is it kinda frowned upon 

You can't visit the studio - they're busy working and you'd interrupt their filming.

They do have the LTX event which is a fan meet up each yeah along with activities. A date hasn't been set yet for LTX 2019.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I believe they did 2 non LTX fan meetups but they were planned months in advance. One was when they got their current office & the other was some anniversary. 

If you email an employee asking if you can take a picture of the front of the building without bothering anyone maybe they’ll let you do that but that’s like asking if you could hangout with your bank teller and take a picture of their bank. 

16 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Yeah, they like it best when fans wear masks and just run into the studio, such excitement! Much wow!

Kinda wanna see bloopers of a fan streaking across a sponsored video wearing a Dennis mask now... 

Whenever people ask these sort of questions, I usually link this thread: 

Basically the long and short; don't 'surprise visit' them.

You could always try to arrange a thing, but I wouldn't get my hopes up since it seems like they are always busy (and some things there could be a liability issue)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Think what you would do in same situation. It surprisingly helps. Would you rather concentrate on work during normal day or interrupt everything for few mins with random people? Or would you arrange bigger thing few times a year, maybe during some other thing where you know you have hour or two to spare anyway?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm pretty sure they don't. . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14