World Of Warcraft

Importedham

Ok, so i have played Wow before but not the full version just the trial. Im really interested in getting in to it. Allot of my friends are and they no life it and they always talk about how much fun they have raiding and stuff like that and i think it sounds really fun.

So the question is, is it worth getting it, is there a hard learning curve and would i have fun?

I have played GW2 before and i got bored after like 2 weeks and i hit level 20.... so i don't know..

I NEED A GAME TO GRIND AND NO LIFE D:

Computers doe

I think its not worth the 15 $ a month fee but if you like it go for it

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Do you value your education?.... if so DONT

I played it for years, its a gigantic womanless void that sucks the life out of you.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Do you value your education?.... if so DONT

I played it for years, its a gigantic womanless void that sucks the life out of you

Don't worry im already doing bad bc of video games .....

Computers doe

well i've just gotten into it myself, and so far, if my mates across the road/same street as me weren't playing, i wouldn't be playing the game at all.. i find it pretty boring.
Although, it is my first month and i've only got a 55 mage and a 55 frost death knight..

I found Guild Wars 2 to be much more exciting than this game, by MILLESS, but i was bored when i hit 80 in that game, and this apparently has a much better end-game so i suppose it's worth a shot.

CPU i5 6600K | Mobo Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 | Cooling H80i | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB in SLi | Geil Super Luce 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | Intel 330 120GB | 2 x 1TB WD Black | Corsair Air 540 | XFX ProSeries 1250W. | Corsair K70 Anodised Black Cherry Reds | Logitech G502 | Dell U2713HM | Red LED Lighting.

Portable Gamer - Metabox Alpha W370SS - CPU i7 4710MQ | RAM 8GB 1600MHz | Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | 17.3" Matte Display 72% Gamut
Back-up - HP Pavilion dv6 - Ancient Stuff - P7550 @ 2.26gHz  | DDR2 4GB | Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD | ATi 4550m (fried)

Don't worry im already doing bad bc of video games .....

Then you should stop gaming.

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

Well what should i get then, i want something i can put tuns of hours into...

Computers doe

Well what should i get then, i want something i can put tuns of hours into...

WoW. I've personally put 4000+ hours into it over the past 3 years. The end-game is where it's at, raiding and pvp. All of these people that say "do you value your education" etc. just have zero self control.

I've played both, though a lot more GW2 and while I did think GW2 was quite fun. It was only fun for like 2 months and I got extremely bored there after. Imo WOW isn't such a great game anymore but I guess just give em both a try and see what happens. The P2P model is something you will have to consider though as you do have to pay a monthly fee whereas once again, games like GW2 don't have one.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I have played it for 7 years until i quit after Cataclysm and quite frankly i don't think its worth 15Euros a month. But if your IRL friends are playing it then go for it, one of the best memories for me was playing it in net cafe with my friends :).

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

WoW. I've personally put 4000+ hours into it over the past 3 years. The end-game is where it's at, raiding and pvp. All of these people that say "do you value your education" etc. just have zero self control.

Yeah, I got about 3 months in game play time over 2 years, loved all of it. End game raiding and PvP is a hell of a lot of fun and WoW (if you find the right people) has an awesome player base.

The only reason I've stopped really is that most of the guild disbanded for out of game reasons and its not the same coming online to see 1 person online.

Personally, If I could I'd love to do the original 1-Max levelling part again as someone who knows nothing. It's really something special.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

WoW is like crack. I'd stay away from it.