i9 7900X Improve temps?

Case: Caselabs SM8

Radiator: Black Ice Nemesis 360GTX (360mm)

Fans: 3x Ek Vardar 3000rpm 

CPU:   i9 7900x Delidded Overclocked to 4.7GHz at 1.18V

In regards to the above the fans are running at 60% about 2000rpm there are filters on all 3 fans and radiator is mounted in the front.

Know the temps am currently getting are as follows on full load  and I wanna what can i do to improve?

ROOM TEMP:  31c  (Summer Time room gets very warm)

CPU TEMP:      HIGHEST TEMP REACHED 80c

WATER TEMP: 43.2c

As you can see from above water temp looks quite high and my question was also bringing that down would it improve cpu temp? 

Picture below but this I took after i stopped the stress test was using AIDA64 CPU,FPU & CACHE checked

5b7ae65aa4124_CPU80Room31cWater43.2.thumb.JPG.6f30f60814fc237b4c46d6f4c46c0cfa.JPG

5 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

snip

Yes, the CPU temp should come down in direct correlation to water temperature, 43.2°C is quite hot for water temps, you either need another rad, or to reduce room ambient. 
Air conditioning might be a good idea.

Yours faithfully

room temp has a big impact with watercooling so cooling down the room would help.

other than that i would delid the cpu and you can even replace the stock IHS with a copper one from rockitcool.

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

7 minutes ago, wildthing said:

room temp has a big impact with watercooling so cooling down the room would help.

other than that i would delid the cpu and you can even replace the stock IHS with a copper one from rockitcool.

Thanks, it is actually already delidded mentioned in my first post.

do you have a gpu in the loop as well? If so, i definitely recommend adding another rad

UPDATE:

So decided to crank up the fan speed just to see, running all 3 fans at 88% just over 2800rpm  (pretty load) with room temp at 31.5c to be exact Run AIDA64 just over 10 minutes like i did with the first test and got the following.

CPU Highest temp reached 75c 

Water Temp at 39.4c

So as you can see a big improvement  of 5c well if you call 5c drop a big improvement that is. 

Water temp also at 39.4c before it was 43.2c

But then again all this came in the expense of noise level and to be honest i could not run the fans at 88% 

So that makes me ask another question could i maybe go push/pull and have fans running at lower rpm and get similar temps? 

5b7aee283d69b_Room31.5cWater39.4cFans88.thumb.JPG.27813f9bb8579bbaf17449eb16ecb134.JPG

8 minutes ago, Derrk said:

do you have a gpu in the loop as well? If so, i definitely recommend adding another rad

Sorry forgot to mention that GPU is not being water cooled, just cpu.

2 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

So that makes me ask another question could i maybe go push/pull and have fans running at lower rpm and get similar temps? 

push/pull will definitely allow you to lower fan speeds with effective cooling. It is a good option.

2 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

Sorry forgot to mention that GPU is not being water cooled, just cpu.

However, you still may want to consider adding another radiator to your loop. It'll be much more effective at lowering water temps than adding fans.

7 minutes ago, Derrk said:

push/pull will definitely allow you to lower fan speeds with effective cooling. It is a good option.

However, you still may want to consider adding another radiator to your loop. It'll be much more effective at lowering water temps than adding fans.

You no what, I been staring at that Black Ice Nemesis 480GTX for a while know :) and the good thing is my case can take it and the fact I have a 480mm radiator drop in mount for my Caselabs SM8 case. To be honest might as well go all out instead of another 360 get a 480

1 minute ago, Shadowman said:

You no what, I been staring at that Black Ice Nemesis 480GTX for a while know :) and the good thing is my case can take it and the fact I have a 480mm radiator drop in mount for my Caselabs SM8 case. 

that sounds so nice - 840mm of rad ^_^

I have 2 360 rads in my setup & my gpu runs just about ambient. If you add the 480 you'll have plenty of overhead to cool your gpu as well, if you want to down the road

7 minutes ago, Derrk said:

that sounds so nice - 840mm of rad ^_^

I have 2 360 rads in my setup & my gpu runs just about ambient. If you add the 480 you'll have plenty of overhead to cool your gpu as well, if you want to down the road

Oh definitely will be water cooling my GPU, well my "coming soon" gpu  RTX 2080 Ti :D Why do you think I didn't water cool my current GPU (1080 Ti)  I was always gonna water cool it was always in my plans  but then you know what they say "plans can change" and i heard Nvidia was up to something made me stop from water cooling my gpu.

1 minute ago, Shadowman said:

Oh definitely will be water cooling my GPU, well my "coming soon" gpu  RTX 2080 Ti :D

stop it, my mouth is watering