Help on which case to choose

hohoho

I am in the process of planning my first PC, but I am unsure whoch of these three cases I should go for:

• NZXT h200(i)
  • NZXT h500(i)
  • be quiet! Pure Base 600

The rest of the build is all done and only minor changes will be made, depending on the case I will eventually go for. For me it doesn't matter of the PC is on or under my desk, so the decision is down to looks, airflow and cable management.

I recommend looking up some reviews on YouTube and choosing for yourself. I would choose the h500i

h500

or the corsair 570X/460X as it looks SEXXXYYY

also has a ton of RGB and tempered glass, has cable management holes

and amazing airflow 

BeQuiet is the most functional and versatile by about light year's distance.

NZXT's just tick all the latest fashion fads.

And that h200 wouldn't even accept anything but Mini-ITX motherboard.

20 hours ago, hohoho said:

The rest of the build is all done and only minor changes will be made, depending on the case I will eventually go for. For me it doesn't matter of the PC is on or under my desk, so the decision is down to looks, airflow and cable management.

Well what are your planned builds (and budget for the cases)? That will most likely determine suggestions

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 20/08/2018 at 6:36 PM, TVwazhere said:

Well what are your planned builds (and budget for the cases)? That will most likely determine suggestions

The total Budget for the system is around 1250 USD.

5 hours ago, hohoho said:

The total Budget for the system is around 1250 USD.

Were you planning on doing an mITX build for example? because thats the only motherboard form factor that will fit in the H200

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 24/08/2018 at 3:42 AM, TVwazhere said:

Were you planning on doing an mITX build for example? because thats the only motherboard form factor that will fit in the H200

mITX not neccessarily