activated but not genuine

lonewolf543210

hello everyone,

I need some help with an older pc based on windows 7 pro.

this is my pc for older software so I wont upgrade it.

it is a legally activated win 7 pro and has always workt properly.

recently the hdd had some difficultys and had damaged sectors. so I bought an new hdd with the same sector size. i duplicated de hdd with an program called arconis. it was deliverd with the new hdd.

than I repaired the masterboot and the windows 7 pro workt perfect, exept for the activation. it says that windows is activated (first picture). but every time the systems boots up, there comes an pop-up window that says it is not genuine(second picture). because of that it can not update anymore. I've tried everything that microsoft says and i already looked on differend forums including this one. i cant find anything that works on my specific pc. can someone help my with this. i am 100% sure it is a problem in windows itself, like de registery or so. again, it is an legally payed version of windows 7 pro.

mmub7o.jpg

popup-600x524.jpg

Clean install of Windows with your genuine key should resolve it. Something appears to have been corrupted on the old harddisk causing erratic behaviour like this. Since it's not even W7 SP1, that shouldn't be an issue. I mean, W7 RTM has been unsupported since 2013, so there's that.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

it is an w7 pro sp1 system and is it possible without clean installing. it is an an 4 tb hdd with +-3.5 tb occupyed

the picture came from the internet but i get the same windws. the ferst says activated and the other says not genuine

3 minutes ago, lonewolf543210 said:

the picture came from the internet but i get the same windws. the ferst says activated and the other says not genuine

Nuke the install, re-install.

There is no other way

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Call or chat with Microsoft tech support and let them sort it our for you. Activation issues are supported for free.

If you're from North America: 1-800-936-5700

Chat: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

The chat option always starts with a robot before you get connected to an actual person.

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti