Need help deciding case fans

So I have the LE Grand Macho RT air cooler in a NZXT S340 case. I want to improve the air flow and cooling by replacing the stock fans inside the case and by adding some fans in the front. Should I get fans from Noctua or Cooler Master. Also I do not care about the noise or anything so any will do if you could link me some or tell me which would be fastest. My CPU is  a i7 8700k on a ASRock Taichi MotherBoard

I would recommend Noctua, especially if you can get their nicer-looking Chromax fans. Cooler Master fans are okay, but they are quite loud, and trust me, if your PC is in the same room as you you'll begin to care. Noctua's fans are expensive though, so if you don't have the budget for them, Corsair's SP/AF fans are decent, and quieter than the CMs IIRC.

Some fans to consider (in no particular order):

• Noctua NF-A15
• Noctua NFS12A
• Corsair SP
• Corsair AF

I use Corsair SP120 fans myself and they're great, I have 2 on the front of my S340 and 2 in the back, the static pressure means it's great for airflow in tight places.

In contrast, Corsair AF120 fans can be used in the front to maximise sheer airflow.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

4 minutes ago, seoz said:

Some fans to consider (in no particular order):

• Noctua NF-A15
• Noctua NFS12A
• Corsair SP
• Corsair AF

Another one I'd recommend is the NF-S12B Redux-1200. I can barely hear mine at full blast, and it performs amazingly. Not quite as good looking as a black fan, though.

1 minute ago, Leinad4400 said:

Another one I'd recommend is the NF-S12B Redux-1200. I can barely hear mine at full blast, and it performs amazingly. Not quite as good looking as a black fan, though.

I'll admit, my Corsair SP120 fans do tend to get quite audible at full load, but that's the nature of static pressure fans.

They're also 7-color LED so that's a bonus. ;) 

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

15 minutes ago, seoz said:

I'll admit, my Corsair SP120 fans do tend to get quite audible at full load, but that's the nature of static pressure fans.

They're also 7-color LED so that's a bonus. ;) 

17 minutes ago, Leinad4400 said:

So I'm stuck between the nf-s12b redux-1200 or Corsair SP120

The Corsair for RGB

and the Noctua for the loudness
I honestly am just looking for performance. So which one would perform best?

P.S Thank you Seoz you've replied to most of my threads on here xD

Anything but the garbage from Corsair.

46 minutes ago, Nyxify said:

Also I do not care about the noise or anything so any will do if you could link me some or tell me which would be fastest.

If you seriously mean that you could get something like this:  https://www.falconhobbysupply.com/jp-hobby-jphedf09006s-high-thrust-90mm-edf-with-6s.html Just make sure to bolt your case down though. Also you'll need something like a 2500W PSU just for the fan. 

A more reasonable option would be the industrial versions of noctuas fan that run at 3000RMP. 

Like this: 140mm

or this: 120mm

Here's a google sheet with a ton of fans. You can dig through it if you want.

If you're looking for airflow, I'd recommend the Noctua NF-A14 iPPC3000. Although it's rated lower than the Silverstone FHP (158 vs 171 CFM), It'll last longer and I doubt that the FHP is honest in its airflow.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

@Imbellis  Is it OK to link to that Google sheet for someone else in another thread?

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

1 minute ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

@Imbellis  Is it OK to link to that Google sheet for someone else in another thread?

Totally man - I set it up to help people *compare fans. It's a bit outdated on pricing but should do fine for comparing stats.

*Some companies falsify their fan's specs, so take the information posted with a grain of salt.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

1 minute ago, Imbellis said:

Totally man - I set it up to help people *compare fans. It's a bit outdated on pricing but should do fine for comparing stats.

*Some companies falsify their fan's specs, so take the information posted with a grain of salt.

Thanks man i'll let them know

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

33 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

Here's a google sheet with a ton of fans. You can dig through it if you want.

If you're looking for airflow, I'd recommend the Noctua NF-A14 iPPC3000. Although it's rated lower than the Silverstone FHP (158 vs 171 CFM), It'll last longer and I doubt that the FHP is honest in its airflow.

Are there any good Noctua fans that I could buy 4 of, two in the front, and two and the back for a good price? I don't want to spend almost $100 in fans.

10 hours ago, Nyxify said:

Are there any good Noctua fans that I could buy 4 of, two in the front, and two and the back for a good price? I don't want to spend almost $100 in fans.

Do you need 120mm or 140mm? Either of these https://www.amazon.com/noctua-redux-1700-high-performance-award-winning-affordable/dp/B07CG2PGY6/ref=sr_1_10?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1533217236&sr=1-10&keywords=noctua

https://www.amazon.com/Bearing-Cooling-NF-P14s-redux-1500-PWM/dp/B00KF7O58G/ref=sr_1_12?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1533217236&sr=1-12&keywords=noctua

18 hours ago, Nyxify said:

There are plenty but Noctuas aren't usually the best value if you're just aiming for performance.

What are your specs?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 02/08/2018 at 10:29 AM, Nyxify said:

So I'm stuck between the nf-s12b redux-1200 or Corsair SP120

The Corsair for RGB

and the Noctua for the loudness
I honestly am just looking for performance. So which one would perform best?

P.S Thank you Seoz you've replied to most of my threads on here xD

The Noctuas will perform the best, but they are a good bit pricier. It's worth it though, IMHO

16 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

There are plenty but Noctuas aren't usually the best value if you're just aiming for performance.

What are your specs?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

I've realized that the temperature for my CPU and GPU is average and since the i7 8700k runs hot normally, my temps are fine so I don't think I'll need to replace fans or add any.