Static Pressure Or Airflow Fans For Restricted Front Intake?

AidenBear

Hello, I'm getting the Phanteks P300 which has a somewhat restricted front intake. The case only comes with one 120mm exhaust fan so I'll be buying 2 intake fans. Will two Corsair SP120 static pressure or two Corsair AF120 airflow fans be better for the front intake? Thanks.

https://tmz-media.com/images/reviews/phanteks/p300/phanteks-p300-review-build-005.jpg

Here is an image of the front intake and the bottom of the front panel has a very similar vent. There is also a dust filter for both vents.

Specs

CPU - I5-8500

GPU - MSI Gaming GTX 1070Ti

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3

RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 3000MHZ

SSD - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB

HDD - Western Digital 1TB

Case - NZXT S340 Elite

PSU - Corsair TX650M

Peripherals / Monitor

Monitor - Acer Predator XB241H 24" 1080p 144Hz G-Sync

Keyboard - Razer Ornata Chroma

Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma

Headset - Turtle Beach PX24

2 minutes ago, AidenBear said:

Hello, I'm getting the Phanteks P300 which has a somewhat restricted front intake. The case only comes with one 120mm exhaust fan so I'll be buying 2 intake fans. Will two Corsair SP120 static pressure or two Corsair AF120 airflow fans be better for the front intake? Thanks.

https://tmz-media.com/images/reviews/phanteks/p300/phanteks-p300-review-build-005.jpg

Here is an image of the front intake and the bottom of the front panel has a very similar vent. There is also a dust filter for both vents.

The Phanteks P300 has a pretty high restriction you would be a best off to use pressure opmitized fans, the Corsair ML series would be a better choice for pressure fans. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

The Phanteks P300 has a pretty high restriction you would be a best off to use pressure opmitized fans, the Corsair ML series would be a better choice for pressure fans. 

Thanks. Is there a noticeable difference between static pressure and ML fans? The ML fans are going to cost me $10 more per fan.

Specs

CPU - I5-8500

GPU - MSI Gaming GTX 1070Ti

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3

RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 3000MHZ

SSD - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB

HDD - Western Digital 1TB

Case - NZXT S340 Elite

PSU - Corsair TX650M

Peripherals / Monitor

Monitor - Acer Predator XB241H 24" 1080p 144Hz G-Sync

Keyboard - Razer Ornata Chroma

Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma

Headset - Turtle Beach PX24

4 hours ago, AidenBear said:

Thanks. Is there a noticeable difference between static pressure and ML fans? The ML fans are going to cost me $10 more per fan.

They are generally a better performing fan, if you have other options available the silent wings 3 and fractal design Venturi’s are also good options.

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Maybe get a better case for the added money you're spending on fans?

That's an F in the profile pic