Apple is addressing the 2018 Macbook Pro Throttling problem

Hunter259
16 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I haven't watched any of his videos in a while, but it was still pretty common the last time I did (November ish). This particular video was when someone let him borrow their 13" right after the release.

He was also complaining about how cpu performance didn't improve much with the 2016 compared to 2015 Macs. Hes shown on numerous occasions that he knows about board repairs and then has a very rough and incomplete understanding of so much else that he talks about.

Hm, well I won't defend that, but I can't really comment on it either way since I haven't seen this side of him.  I haven't watched a ton of his videos by any means, but the ones I've seen have been fair and good.  I can see if someone had instead only seen the ones you're talking about how they'd get a very different impression.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, TechGod said:

I don’t see how?? 

If you can't see how then it is likely you aren't capable of seeing how. It's very clear as to why they really don't have a great track record to alot of people. If you can't see it then I don't think I could ever convince you are show you why.