My first pure gaming build

This is my first build i plan on doing in the coming month. Constructive criticism please

Budget  $2300AUD

Location Brisbane Australia

Pure gaming and will most definitely upgrade in the future.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/mJHjWD

With that pc I would spend 300-500$ on a monitor (1440p 165hz gsync if possible)  , that pc with a 1080p 60hz monitor its like having a 1060 .

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

according to Mobo QVL you could probably get more performance with the F4-3200C14D-16GVK G Skill ram, though during a quick search on Google I think that would increase your cost in AUD aaround $25 to $2325. Used a currency calculator and the price in USD to approximate the cost increase. 

You'll get tighter timings with a higher clock speed and will likely OC a little better. The GVK is Samsung B Die which tends to achieve higher clocks with tighter timings, however I am not 100% certain which company the C15 3000 Vengeance has dies from. Pretty sure it is either one of the Hynix or Micron dies, but could be one of the lower end Samsung dies.

Other than that it looks like a beauty of a build.

Rawr.

get an asrock extreme4/K6 for better VRMs instead of the Z370-H, and 750w is overkill.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

SO if you are willing to spend around $100 AUD more on the Ram then you could acquire this ram: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/gT38TW/gskill-tridentz-rgb-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c14d-16gtzr 

which will have tighter timings and a higher clock than the ones you listed and be available in Australia. Though if you manage to find a way to purchase from non-australian vendors then my first suggestion might actually be more cost effective.

Rawr.

750w is on special cheaper then the 650w

Looks like the Vengeance RAM you have linked is 

8Gb Hynix M-Die

At least according to this Reddit list: The List

Rawr.

43 minutes ago, Josho17 said:

This is my first build i plan on doing in the coming month. Constructive criticism please

Budget  $2300AUD

Location Brisbane Australia

Looks fine, but for that kind of cash you could have an i7 and a 1080 https://www.pccasegear.com/sc/yEZ

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige