What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

I'd like to re-theme my whole build to a white color and maybe a GTX 770.

CPU:   Intel 3570K @ 3.4GHZ              GPU: EVGA GTX 570                          Case:    Cooler Master Storm Scout

MoBo: ASUS P8Z877-V LK                  SSD: 126GB Kingston SSD                 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212

RAM:  8GB GSkill Ripjaws                    HDD: 2TB Segate Barracuda              PSU:      OCZ 750W

bent my mobo's usb 3.0 pins while doing an upgrade (should be an easy fix...) but im too lazy to fix it so... no usb3.0 out my front panel I/O xD

Main Rig: i7 3770k, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LP, MSI MPower Z77, Corsair H60, MSI GTX 780 LightningI, Ultra X4 1050Watts, 128gb SSD, 4tb Storage.

Lappy: ASUS G46VW i7 3630QM,  16Gb Corsair Vengeance, 128gb SSD, 500gb HDD, 1600x900 Screen. 

IMG_20140203_165559_zps6133bb76.jpg

my case haha. still waiting for it on back order.. according to the branch it will take a few weeks

How the hell does your GPU breathe?!

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus Crosshair v Formula-Z RAM: 4GBx4 Gskill @ 1600MHz GPU: GTX 970 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: 240GB SSD boot, 2TB segate HDD, 500GB old laptop HDD PSU: Antec 620W Bronze Display(s): AOC 21.5" and BENQ 27" 1440p Cooling: Be quiet! Darkrock pro Keyboard: Ducky shine zero Mouse: Razer Naga Sound: 5.1 logitech speakers with Razer kraken headset

Case is too heavy to easily move home or to LAN parties.  Got one fan that clicks badly.  Very dusty too, and no filters. 

Mine has to be the case it is made of cheap plastic and does not look nice.

What do you hate about your rig?

Same thing. HAF912 with unpainted plastic/steel. Not a bad case, though.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

The fact that I'm rolling with a 320GB HDD until I can get more money to buy a SSD and bigger HDD.

Untill yesterday i was in the same boat... finally ordered a 1TB HDD... cant wait for it to get here!

The stupid $2,700 (USD) sometimes gets stuck on the windows logo while loading the OS. I cannot seem to be able to fix it. It only sometimes happens, and usually after I hear my storage drive read a bit of data. (I am using an SSD mainly)

My biggest qualm with my PC is that I don't have any room to add more radiators without modding my case.  I love the case too much to ditch it, so mod it I will..

You can see all of my reviews posted in the Member Reviews Section! 

My fractal r4, maybe. Mobo is suspect too. Either one of those is preventing me from installing some old AIO coolers I have. 280 rads dont fit in r4 and I had to break the ram stick holders off just to get my 140 rad to fit. Front portion of the r4 is plastic , but w/e. Comp is quiet but could be quieter.

Whining aside, I still love this computer <3

-edit- I also had to remove a hard drive bay on my r4 to get better airflow. So now I am limited to just 3 drives. 20tb dream vanished T.T

La`~

My lack of a SSD.

You would thing I had a SSD in a $1200 pc that increases montly b atleast 100$.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I have no case and a half assed tech station so some of my drives are hanging by the cables. 

The gray inside of the stock HAF 912. Also my crappy mountings for my cold cathodes.

~Brynhildr~

Enclosure: CM: Windowed HAF 912; CCT Blue lighting | Motherboard: ASRock Pro4 Z77 | PSU: CM: Silent Pro Gold 800W | CPU: 3770K @ Stock | Cooler: Corsair H80 | GPUMSI GTX 780 (N780 3GD5/OC) | Memory: 16GB Patriot 1333 | Storage: Intel 335 Series, 240GB SSD; Seagate 1TB x2 RAID 0 | Mouse: Cyborg RAT 7 | Keyboard: Das Keyboard Professional | Monitor: Acer 23" | Audio: Boston Acoustics bookshelf speakers; Bose Subwoofer; Koss Pro4AA Studio Headphones; Blue Snowball

The only gripes I have are piano gloss front bezel with a powder coded chasis, no ssd, it's not totally silent, miss-match of colored parts inside, my 550ti is loosing some of it's bite, and plugging things into the front I\O can sometimes make my machine crash for some odd reason.

Other than that, I'm rather content.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

Lacking a blu ray drive. Because my pc is in my room I like to watch movies without having to find space for a blu Ray player in my room.. Also that is a tad loud for my taste but that will change with the watercooling im planning

got to be my unstableness at stock clock it seem to be more stable when overclock and sometime bios reset and i alway forget to save the dam setting LOL 

Lack of an ssd!

To be honest, everything.... That it's over 6 years old, that the memories aren't matching, that I had almost a dozen faulty hard drives, that it BlueScreenOfDeaths whenever it can... Yep, she's ready for the bin :(