Windows 10 not detecting raid 0 at all on instal

Alright, so i have two 120gb ssds, ones a scan disk 128 and the other is a kingston 120gb. Both are sata ssds. So i’ve been trying to install windows onto the raid with no luck. I have an asus x370 prime, so far what i’ve done is disabled csm, enabled raid on sata config and using raidxpert 2, i configured the two ssds to be in raid 0. From there i went to install windows and nothing shows up in the drive selection and i have no clue why. Any ideas?

Don't do raid?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

What about disabling RAID?

Disabling raid and re-enabling achi and the drives do pop back up

I really do not recommend RAID 0. If one of the SSDs goes slightly bad, you will lose all of the data.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

1 minute ago, jj9987 said:

I really do not recommend RAID 0. If one of the SSDs goes slightly bad, you will lose all of the data.

then have backups? So then there is no data loss. Even with raid 1, its still easy to lose data due to user error,  corruption or other problems

14 hours ago, Brian Furious said:

You need Intel RAID drivers (ini file) on your USB stick so you can load it when it asks for it

Intel RAID drivers on an AMD board, good job on the reading part there ;)

anyway... you need the raid drivers to install to a raid array. Go to the asus website and download the SATA drivers from the support page. Open the zip and copy the contents of the folder (../RAID/RAID_driver/WT64A) to a USB drive and click load driver in the setup screen where the drives are suppose to show up. Find ur drive in the list and just double click the inf file. It'll load the driver and go back to the drive selection and show the array.

I have no signature

6 hours ago, Helly said:

Intel RAID drivers on an AMD board, good job on the reading part there ;)

anyway... you need the raid drivers to install to a raid array. Go to the asus website and download the SATA drivers from the support page. Open the zip and copy the contents of the folder (../RAID/RAID_driver/WT64A) to a USB drive and click load driver in the setup screen where the drives are suppose to show up. Find ur drive in the list and just double click the inf file. It'll load the driver and go back to the drive selection and show the array.

I've read Z370 lulz