wich one should i buy?

Wassup, i am currently daily driving a Huawei p9 lite and i want to buy a new phone. I want to stay away from xiaomi and brands like that. My budget is 400 euros(portugal). 

I have 2 options on the desk, huawei p20lite for 340€ or  iphone 6 32 GB . The phone names are links to the websites im going to buy. Feel free to give you opinion on the advantages and disadvantages of each one. 

Thx guys

why would you buy an iphone 6 fir 340euros?

pretty sure they are worth like 100-150.

ThinkPad masterrace

Me thinkpads:

X220, R30, T24, TransNote

5 minutes ago, gnomik said:

why would you buy an iphone 6 fir 340euros?

pretty sure they are worth like 100-150.

As a 2nd hand phone, the 16GB version still sells for around €200 ish. €340 is way too much, though. That's 2nd hand iPhone 6S 64GB/iPhone 7 32GB money.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Get the P20 lite. iPhone 6 is fairly old and overpriced.

41 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Get the P20 lite. iPhone 6 is fairly old and overpriced.

And it's slow as molasses too currently. It's decent on iOS12 beta but it's rather old now and will likely get axed next year.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

If you can't get a better iPhone for that kind of outlay, go for the P20 Lite.  It'll be familiar to you and offer a significant step up.

As far as iPhones go: right now, I wouldn't go for less than an iPhone 7 for the sake of futureproofing.

Of those the P20.  Though I will say if you do want to use iOS AND have a headphone jack then I believe the iPhone 6 is the last model line that has the 3.5mm jack

3 hours ago, Xethora said:

6s was the last iPhone with a 3.5mm jack.

Technically the iPhone SE is newer, but it's basically an iPhone 6s in a tiny form factor.