What's the name of this car game?

N.E.A

I was just wandering around videos about games on YouTube and I came across this video:

I saw the car game that was being played and I was unable to identify it.

Does anyone know what is the name of this game? I'd like very much to play since it looks cool.

My way of life: "Think differently, act modestly."

Internet dweller love to write and read about almost everything.

I like to be part of productive and positive communities. 

Looks like the vehicle from one of the Mass Effect games to me.

Main Rig: cpu: Intel 6600k OC @ 4.5Ghz; gpu: Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2080 (OC'd); mb: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3; ram: 16 GB (2x8GB) 3000 G.Skill Ripjaws V; psu: EVGA 650BQ; storage: 500GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB WD Black; case: Cooler Master HAF 912; cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Lots of fans, Air!; display: 4k Samsung 42" TV, Asus MX259H 1080p audio: Schiit Audio Magni Amp w/ Audio Technica M50x

The first one with the 6-wheel buggy is mass effect Andromeda and the other one I saw is mad max

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Are the Mass effect andromeda and mad max any good?

1 hour ago, N.E.A said:

Mass effect andromeda is terrible. Do not waste your money. The mad max game is okay, but I'd only pick it up if it was on sale. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

20 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

Mass effect andromeda is terrible. Do not waste your money. The mad max game is okay, but I'd only pick it up if it was on sale. 

Despite the fint graphics I actually quite enjoywd my Andromeda playthough. It is by no means a car game.... ;) that kinda goes for mad max as well? 

Well I think this is a let down. Not only is it not the genre I expected, but it's not good as a game either. I've watched videos that support that claim and shows where it really sucks. For a moment there it reminded my of the arcade Split/Second game.

Does anyone know a good car game that looks good with some action? I don't like NFS Payback. I want something like Burnout paradise or Dirt 3 (Outbreak mode). Games that doesn't just involve cars and normal racing, but has some fantasy or Adrenalin action to it like the ones I mentioned.

Edited by N.E.A

12 minutes ago, N.E.A said:

-snip-

To be honest the internet was just really hard on Andromeda. I played the other three mass effects too and Andromeda was a lot of fun, good gun play and an OKAY story. Graphics were good enough. There were some glitches but shit, what game isn't fucked these days?  

If you are looking for a good action car game MAYBE check out wreckfest? I don't even know if it's out yet but it looked pretty good. Mad max is a pretty decent car(ish) game, you play through the campaign with a lot of driving and upgrading your car as you go, car on car combat etc. 

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

1 hour ago, N.E.A said:

mad max is pretty good. the car combat is rad, not in the level of burnout but it gets the mad max feel. 

1 hour ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

If you are looking for a good action car game MAYBE check out wreckfest? I don't even know if it's out yet but it looked pretty good. Mad max is a pretty decent car(ish) game, you play through the campaign with a lot of driving and upgrading your car as you go, car on car combat etc. 

for bugbear (who made flatout series), wreckfest is a bit more realistic in terms of car handling. so it's not as adrenaline-filled. honestly i prefer flatout's style 

I think that The Crew 2 probably fits what I've described better than the other ones.

Its coming out in a matter of days now and I think it might actually be good.

What about blur? Its an arcade fantasy racer as well, with good reviews.

Burnout Paradise is getting a proper PC re-release with all the DLC including Big surf.... sometime.

Otherwise for poops and giggles I could probably recommend Brick Rigs.

Milestone released Gravel which is a newer arcade racer, but I don't know that I approve of it, and Evo Studios from CM is making Onrush.

Otherwise, yeah there's not a lot.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 6/22/2018 at 12:27 AM, bellabichon said:

What's so horrible about it? I found it quite enjoyable.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

On 6/22/2018 at 7:55 AM, N.E.A said:

Does anyone know a good car game that looks good with some action? I don't like NFS Payback. I want something like Burnout paradise or Dirt 3 (Outbreak mode). Games that doesn't just involve cars and normal racing, but has some fantasy or Adrenalin action to it like the ones I mentioned.

GTA V online racing?
There's a lot of stunt tracks and special vehicles like cars that convert in to submarines, cars that can glide in the air off jumps, etc. Plus you get the rest of the GTA V game to play in.

That outbreak mode in Dirt 3 was pretty fun back in the day though.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

10 hours ago, Spotty said:

GTA V online racing?
There's a lot of stunt tracks and special vehicles like cars that convert in to submarines, cars that can glide in the air off jumps, etc. Plus you get the rest of the GTA V game to play in.

That outbreak mode in Dirt 3 was pretty fun back in the day though.

Is GTA V online racing included in the GTA V game or do I need to make a separate purchase?

Also, does it look good? I know I can watch videos for it but they're not the same as seeing it for yourself.