Good fortnite/fps headphones? Are these good?

zindan

beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Studio Headphones
These are the ones ninja use and I figured since many pros use them they must be pretty good.
What do you guys think about them ? Any alternative suggestions for the same price? 

Thankful for replies.

actually there might be an issue with dt990 that it require high ohm output, so something like usb DAC is probably needed or some audio interface

Those are studio headsets, I would suggest getting normal gaming headsets like the G430

One thing to keep in mind about the things pros use is that they are usually paid to use them. 

Sennheiser makes great headphones.  I recently upgraded to a pair of HD650s, they fit great, very comfortable, and the sound is phenomenal. In the $180 price range I'd look at a set of HD598 SR

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Best gaming headphones for footsteps are the Fostex T50RP MK3, they are legal wall hacks they are so percise and accurate. Problem is they are one of the hardest headphones to drive. You’d need a Magni 3 to get them running.

On 6/13/2018 at 4:02 PM, Max_Settings said:

Best gaming headphones for footsteps are the Fostex T50RP MK3, they are legal wall hacks they are so percise and accurate. Problem is they are one of the hardest headphones to drive. You’d need a Magni 3 to get them running.

On 6/13/2018 at 3:46 PM, Velcade said:

One thing to keep in mind about the things pros use is that they are usually paid to use them. 

Sennheiser makes great headphones.  I recently upgraded to a pair of HD650s, they fit great, very comfortable, and the sound is phenomenal. In the $180 price range I'd look at a set of HD598 SR

On 6/13/2018 at 3:38 PM, Not Normie said:

philips shp9500 or Sennheiser hd 6xx

On 6/13/2018 at 2:43 PM, aless83 said:

Those are studio headsets, I would suggest getting normal gaming headsets like the G430

On 6/13/2018 at 2:13 PM, wojtepanik said:

actually there might be an issue with dt990 that it require high ohm output, so something like usb DAC is probably needed or some audio interface

On 6/13/2018 at 2:12 PM, wojtepanik said:

Best headphones for fortnite !

Image result for kids headphones

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. 
What about these new released ones? 
https://www.netonnet.se/art/ljud-och-bild/horlurar/datorgamingheadset/logitech-pro-gaming-headset/1003922.12085/

Looks pretty good, check them out and go for it