Can someone help me identify this gtx 1070?

Paolo

is it made by sapphire? that is all i can find

-= yes =- -= si =- -= oui =- -= shì =-

3 minutes ago, Paolo said:

is it made by sapphire? that is all i can find

No, Sapphire would never stoop so low as to use a last gen stock cooler an their cards, on top of that Sapphire only make AMD based cards, they don't have any relations with Nvidia. This is probably a cheap Chinese 1070... If it is a 1070.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 minute ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

If it is a 1070

It is almost certainly a 1070, since it is originating from an Acer prebuilt PC:

11 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I highly doubt that Acer is going to scam their cutsomers by giving them a fake 1070.

1 minute ago, neyla12 said:

I would add though that if you're not experiencing any issues with your card, even if it is running with Micron memory, there's probably no need to start messing with the VBIOS of your card. Especially if you've no interest in overclocking. The various manufacturers are saying the same thing - and allow me to repeat, if you're not having issues with your card there's no need to start messing around with the VBIOS.

I've b0rked enough PC hardware by needlessly updating that I try not to unless it's absolutely necessary. Witness the one dead GTX Titan I keep on my desk as a reminder... Tutuapp  9Apps  Aptoide

is this spam?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 minute ago, neyla12 said:

I would add though that if you're not experiencing any issues with your card, even if it is running with Micron memory, there's probably no need to start messing with the VBIOS of your card. Especially if you've no interest in overclocking. The various manufacturers are saying the same thing - and allow me to repeat, if you're not having issues with your card there's no need to start messing around with the VBIOS.

I've b0rked enough PC hardware by needlessly updating that I try not to unless it's absolutely necessary. Witness the one dead GTX Titan I keep on my desk as a reminder... Tutuapp  9Apps  Aptoide

You're funny xD

26 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I just to find out who it's made by

i think it's simply an OEM card made by Nvidia with a cheap shroud to reduce prices, it wouldn't make sense putting a founders edition card inside an Acer prebuilt, since no one is gonna give a shit about how it looks inside.

and it has an Nvidia logo on it, only Nvidia can put their logo on their cards, not even third party manufacturers like Gigabyte or Asus put Nvidia logos on their GTX cards.

am i right? i have never seen an nvidia logo on anything other than Founders Editions.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.