new phone around £450

Cupar19

long story short my s6 broke is not reparable and im getting a new phone around £450, £470 at most.

i really want the one plus 6 as it looks like a very good deal but my parents say i can't because it is from a Chinese company they have never heard of and they cant just go into a shop near me and buy it.

does anybody have any reasons to persuade my parents or a similar phone that isnt from china 

Just now, Joel2003 said:

go to 02 if you're in the uk :)

i already have a bt sim card though and my parents want to keep that

Just now, Joel2003 said:

you can just buy the phone sim free all oneplus phones are unlocked when bought from 02 my 5t was also you just have to buy a £10 or £15 pound top up that you can just throw the sim away

oh ok thanks ill try and tell them

13 minutes ago, Cupar19 said:

long story short my s6 broke is not reparable and im getting a new phone around £450, £470 at most.

i really want the one plus 6 as it looks like a very good deal but my parents say i can't because it is from a Chinese company they have never heard of and they cant just go into a shop near me and buy it.

does anybody have any reasons to persuade my parents or a similar phone that isnt from china 

Damn One Plus 6 is one of the best phones out there.

I wanted to suggest to get a Xiaomi Mi6 but it's chinese too lol.

You should show your parents that there is more than Samsung and Apple with much better hardware out there for cheaper prices!

I have a Xiaomi Mi5s Plus and I would never buy a expensive mainstream product just for the brand.

23 minutes ago, Cupar19 said:

I would just say you should go for the oneplus 6, get your parents to look into more details and find out that the only people that have heard about OnePlus are tech nerds to be real xD But once you go into depth they will realise the large scale that OnePlus is at.

My Current PC (The Starter):

CPU - Ryzen 3 2200G | GPU - Radeon Vega 8 | Motherboard - Asrock AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX | RAM - G.Skill Ripjaw V Series 2x8GB DDR4-2400 | Case - Cougar MX330 | Storage - Kingston A400 120GB SSD and WD Blue 1TB HDD | PSU - EVGA 500W PSU | Cooling - AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler |

My MacBook (The Forum-Master):

CPU - Intel Core i5 (dual-core) | GPU - Intel HD 3000 Graphics | RAM - 2x2GB DDR3-1666 | Storage - 320GB SATA Disk

Old Laptop (The Roblox Beast):

CPU - AMD A8-4555M | GPU - Radeon HD 7600G | RAM - 8GB | Storage - 1TB HDD