what bloat ware should i be on the look for

so i recently have purchased, a acer aspire gaming tower and its great it fits my needs just fine, and makes for an excellent couch gaming machine, but with this being a pre built machine, i was wondering what some of the bloat ware is that i should be on the lookout for to remove from my new pc.

26 minutes ago, AasInAisle said:

*snip*

anything prebuilt with windows 8 and higher has the product key inside of it's uefi and so it will auto activate 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

anything prebuilt with windows 8 and higher has the product key inside of it's uefi and so it will auto activate 

2 minutes ago, AasInAisle said:

Sometimes

Just now, AasInAisle said:

always

never had to put in a product key with my T480 that came with W10 pro, or my grandma's prebuilt acer with W10 home, or my asus shitbook with W10 home, 

there's a reason why there's no more product key sticker on the device .. 

if you did need the product key, it's in UEFI, or on a sticker..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Keep in mind that Windows 10 (if that is what you are using) comes with it's own bloat. Even if you install a fresh copy it will include several stupid games and a few other pieces of software you did not ask for. Just make sure to uninstall anything you don't want to free up the drive space.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Razor Blade said:

Keep in mind that Windows 10 (if that is what you are using) comes with it's own bloat. Even if you install a fresh copy it will include several stupid games and a few other pieces of software you did not ask for. Just make sure to uninstall anything you don't want to free up the drive space.

Thank you for adding that. 

Just clean install. Done.

And don't forget windows 10 bloatwares

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

You should always clean install when you buy a prebuilt PC.

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020