TWITTER......WTF???

I have been shadowbanned on Twitter for 2 days and I can't figure out why. They won't respond to me anywhere and they won't even tell me what I did wrong. There's no point to using Twitter if nobody can see you. What should I do? I don't really want to make a new account because some people probably wouldn't refollow me. Help. :( 

Check my profile information. Lol

1 minute ago, App4that said:

Wait two days. Go fishing, fall in love, swim upstream and start a family. Just some ideas. 

Lol That's gonna pretty hard to do at 16 years old. xD

you posted one of these recently

-a meme

-a joke about black people

-a joke about jews

-complaints against trump and/or any EU president or prime minister

-a comment saying there are only two genders or the gender is defined by the biological sex

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 minute ago, Aaron_Blue01 said:

Lol That's gonna pretty hard to do at 16 years old. xD

?? Your body is pretty capable of doing such, I'd rather not delve deeper into it. But it would not be that difficult for you at that age. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

On 5/1/2018 at 6:05 PM, Majestic said:

You mean you're just plain suspended for 48 hours. You don't have an ETA on a shadowban, because it's....a shadow...ban. They won't tell you.

No, that's just approximately how long I haven't been noticed. They didn't say that's how long I have to wait.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:06 PM, aezakmi said:

you posted one of these recently

-a meme

-a joke about black people

-a joke about jews

-complaints against trump and/or any EU president or prime minister

-a comment saying there are only two genders or the gender is defined by the biological sex

I have posted absolutely nothing about any of these topics. I'm not that kind of guy.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:06 PM, aki adaki said:

?? Your body is pretty capable of doing such, I'd rather not delve deeper into it. But it would not be that difficult for you at that age. 

Yeah, I didn't mean it in a biological sort of way. It would be pretty dumb to start a family right now though. xD

12 minutes ago, Aaron_Blue01 said:

I have posted absolutely nothing about any of these topics. I'm not that kind of guy.

What exactly have you posted then? They wouldn't temp ban you for no reason, you must have said something that a snowflake somewhere found offensive and reported you for it. Like telling someone to kill themselves/get cancer and die, or strongly disagreed in all caps with someone in a not so nice language.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

What exactly have you posted then? They wouldn't temp ban you for no reason, you must have said something that a snowflake somewhere found offensive and reported you for it. Like telling someone to kill themselves/get cancer and die, or strongly disagreed in all caps with someone in a not so nice language.

Why I only use Twitter for givaways. Way too easy to offend people. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

29 minutes ago, App4that said:

Go fishing, fall in love, swim upstream and start a family. Just some ideas. 

This went from "fishing" (presumably for fish) to finding someone to love, to then ?becoming? THE fish and starting a family? 

That's a weird sequence of events! Also, what's the fish version of a furry? Scaly? Finny? 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I definitely, 100% did NOT say anything like that to anybody. I mostly talk NBA stuff. Maybe I got shadowbanned by some stupid algorithm. A few people from the last week or two have been complaining about the same thing. Somebody said that they got banned for saying "thanks". 

Just now, ARikozuM said:

This went from "fishing" (presumably for fish) to finding someone to love, to then ?becoming? a fish and starting a family? 

That's a weird sequence of events! Also, what's the fish version of a furry? Scaly? Finny? 

Flippy. Wait. Is a dolphin a fish? Do all fish have blow holes? 

We need answers. 

Just now, App4that said:

Flippy. Wait. Is a dolphin a fish? Do all fish have blow holes? 

We need answers. 

We do need answers! More info at 10, stay tuned!

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 minute ago, Aaron_Blue01 said:

I definitely, 100% did NOT say anything like that to anybody. I mostly talk NBA stuff. Maybe I got shadowbanned by some stupid algorithm. A few people from the last week or two have been complaining about the same thing. Somebody said that they got banned for saying "thanks". 

Possible that you got hit by a bug in Twitter's systems. Any way to contact them?

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

24 minutes ago, Aaron_Blue01 said:

Yeah, I didn't mean it in a biological sort of way. It would be pretty dumb to start a family right now though. xD

didn't stop a whole bunch of people

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

On 5/1/2018 at 6:32 PM, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Possible that you got hit by a bug in Twitter's systems. Any way to contact them?

The only way to contact Twitter Support is on Twitter DM's and you can only talk to a bot which says something like "we appreciate your concerns, we'll look into it" or something like that.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:35 PM, YedZed said:

didn't stop a whole bunch of people

I know, right?

Just now, Aaron_Blue01 said:

The only way to contact Twitter Support is on Twitter DM's and you can only talk to a bot which says something like "we appreciate your concerns, we'll look into it" or something like that.

Huh. Email them?

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

She/they 

Just now, SC2Mitch said:

got a better chance of flying to the moon than getting a email back from twitter support lmao

lol true. Phone?

/s

She/they 

Just now, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

lol true. Phone?

/s

I think they will only respond to tweets.

Just now, Aaron_Blue01 said:

I think they will only respond to tweets.

Aaaand... you're shadowbanned.

Just make a new account

She/they 

On 5/1/2018 at 6:41 PM, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Aaaand... you're shadowbanned.

Just make a new account

I might. Some people say that it lasted 48 hours for them. I might make a temporary account. The ban might be gone tomorrow. idk.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:43 PM, TopHatProductions115 said:

This is sad. I hope I'm not next...

Just make sure you don't tweet anything, report anyone, or click anything. xD

Twitter is falling off.

22 minutes ago, Aaron_Blue01 said:

Just make sure you don't tweet anything, report anyone, or click anything. xD

Twitter is falling off.

Just go back to pissing people off face to face. Assuming thier gender works pretty good these days, I keep a can of SJW away spray made from 100% glutten just in case I come across an alpha. Nasty buggers

2 hours ago, Aaron_Blue01 said:

I have been shadowbanned on Twitter for 2 days and I can't figure out why. They won't respond to me anywhere and they won't even tell me what I did wrong. There's no point to using Twitter if nobody can see you. What should I do? I don't really want to make a new account because some people probably wouldn't refollow me. Help. :( 

Thats too bad, would you need to use a VPN to make a new account?