PC Building Simulator is NOTHING like real life!

1 hour ago, JDE said:

From what I've heard some companies have started offering the 6 digit incomes for the peoples because they cannot the find

Vancouver's housing prices require 6 figures xD (I know not everywhere but near LMG they need at least $60,000/yr). In Toronto they have schools that teach that stuff in 2-3 years (not really writers as that needs true talent more than education imo)

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

ITT: LMG viewers start arguing that LMG staff should be deported. o___________O;;;

We all love Dennis here, those that don't are stuck in a black hole.

Just now, Egg-Roll said:

Vancouver's housing prices require 6 figures xD (I know not everywhere but near LMG they need at least $60,000/yr). In Toronto they have schools that teach that stuff in 2-3 years (not really writers as that needs true talent more than education imo)

Langley area isn't all that bad when it comes to housing.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

47 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Additionally I wonder if Dennis isn't big on games since he had trouble figuring out the navigation of the game itself, if he's not hugely experienced with actually playing games then those troubles are explained too.

I play plenty of games and it still took me 5 minutes to figure out that I needed to click the RMB and drag the camera around in order to insert the fricken USB.
(The USB cables can be inserted through the walls of the case, however the USB stick requires clear line of sight to be inserted)

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

is Dennis the company secretary? Seriously, he doesn't seem very technical and lacks primary school knowledge.

SMH too. How does a guy this dumb qualify for a high-level work permit in the first place AND get any serious work done??? Nothing personal, just an observation.

I wonder if he's a 1st gen immigrant. That would explain his apparent incompetency, particularly at understanding Linus and others, or even the basic math (considering he'd be doing it in his second language). Lmao, if this isn't the case, then it all doesn't make sense in the context of him being employed by Linus in the first place. 

On the other hand, if this is the case, we're basically making fun of an immigrant struggling with a second language for being dull. 

7 hours ago, JDE said:

Langley area isn't all that bad when it comes to housing.

When I say housing I don't include Condos, because over the span of a 25 year mortgage owning a condo is actually more expensive than owning a house(esp now). The homes that are reasonable are "manufactured homes" while I wouldn't really trust them in Ontario they seem to spam the landscape over in BC. That said if I could get a tiny house with 2 bed 1 bath for $150 or less within a cities limits here I'd buy one (would beat where I'm living distance wise) even if it was a manufactured home.

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

mmm i should consider uni there actually ?

Nah go to a local good uni then move to BC.

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

as a foreigner from another continent? ,_,

If it is a creditable uni in your country (most likely) yes, even if you where to go in as a doctor you could turn that into a Canadian practice by attending a year or so in canada for legal requirements. However you get into the messy work permits as well, so you'll need to look into those before you decide a trip here even for school (you might still need to get a job while attending school)

15 hours ago, Boris_191 said:

The game isnt supposed to be realistic, it's only for fun. The game is just 1,5 months old, what are you expecting? Instead of supporting the game's development, you're just saying it's bad. 

Its a clickbait title as per usual at LTT

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Its a clickbait title as per usual at LTT

Capture123.PNG.1a97b3bc6e7e2542199bc18558710a7f.PNG

unrelated, but nice job

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, Shreyas1 said:

unrelated, but nice job

image.png.14444b0ab07c48995c73d7f069d770fb.png

unrelated, but your still one short of a thousand.

btw I have managed to do what Canada Oh has done on far more active boards :D

5 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

image.png.14444b0ab07c48995c73d7f069d770fb.png

unrelated, but your still one short of a thousand.

btw I have managed to do what Canada Oh has done on far more active boards :D

Its quite easy to do actually

yes both

1k posts and back to back to back to back top dog posts

9 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

mmm i should consider uni there actually ?

UBC is pretty... Good. Not like the best in the world, but most of the time better than NTU hahaha

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

• 4 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 2:44 PM, nicklmg said:

Buy CPUs on Amazon: http://geni.us/AZrwB

Can Dennis keep up with an experienced PC builder in a game focused around PC building?

where can i get the game?

13 minutes ago, ItsInvis said:

where can i get the game?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/621060/PC_Building_Simulator/

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

On 4/22/2018 at 1:09 PM, phlori4n said:

Now I realy want to see Dennis building a PC IRL and he has to choose the hardware from the warehouse.

Just let him go free, linus only steps in When Dennis tries to put a Ram card in the PCI slot. 

11 minutes ago, Ashkii said:

Just let him go free, linus only steps in When Dennis tries to put a Ram card in the PCI slot. 

I know it's off topic to your post, but nice profile picture. 

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

2 minutes ago, xKyric said:

I know it's off topic to your post, but nice profile picture. 

Thanks mate.