Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3

I’m looking for cat memes, if anyone has any good clean cat memes please post them in the collection status:

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

6 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

I’m looking for cat memes, if anyone has any good clean cat memes please post them in the collection status:

We have cats, just not cat memes

✨FNIGE✨

19 minutes ago, FnigePython said:

We have cats, just not cat memes

6 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

https://icanhas.cheezburger.com/

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

On 4/6/2018 at 7:07 PM, Drak3 said:

Sometimes a lady in a lake gives them a sword.

🤣  Come and see the violence inherent to the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Monty Python And The Holy Grail - Supreme Executive Power

Edited by An0maly_76

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

We used to think that emontins are what made us human. But it's actually an ability to select every vertical river

5 hours ago, FnigePython said:

Top tip for people if needed: Aternos allows 1024 character long passwords for some reason

As if I didn't already seem like Tommy Chong coming to court stoned or playing "Let's Make A Dope Deal" trying to remember whether a particular account has my USUAL password, or the alternate I use when THE SAME PASSWORD I'VE USED FOR 25 YEARS WITHOUT BEING HACKED isn't good enough, because it's "TOO EASY TO GUESS". HELLO?! THINK, MCFLY! THINK! No one has in 25 years!

And no, I'm not a drug user, nor do I condone it. But I do rather dig that brand of humor.

Edited by An0maly_76

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Ah - I see all the dain bramaged folk are out today, which probrably explains why I'm here myself.

1 hour ago, An0maly_76 said:

playing "Let's Make A Dope Deal"

Number 3 man - Number 3!!

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

7 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

Ah - I see all the dain bramaged folk are out today, which probrably explains why I'm here myself.

1090577156_Butthead-OhYeah.jpg.f2d7cef40d6fa1d76355d842604d5104.jpg

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Watched "The Game" last night. I'm surprised I had never seen it before. Gave it a watch after the drinkers recommendation:

I keep thinking of setting up a movie club thread on the forum where we pick a movie to watch each week and all watch it and discuss it, but it seems like a lot of effort if people aren't interested and probably annoying trying to find movies that are available on popular streaming services (ie. Netflix) worldwide so that most people will be able to watch them without needing to sign up to 58 different streaming services.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

40 minutes ago, Spotty said:

but it seems like a lot of effort if people aren't interested and probably annoying trying to find movies that are available on popular streaming services (ie. Netflix) worldwide so that most people will be able to watch them without needing to sign up to 58 different streaming services.

Ahoy!

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Arika S said:

Ahoy!

No 🏴‍☠️

I haven't pirated anything in years. It has probably helped that there hasn't been any movies worth pirating released in the last few years due to COVID Hollywood running out of original ideas.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

15 minutes ago, Spotty said:

t has probably helped that there hasn't been any movies worth pirating released in the last few years

So you're not gonna talk about bruno?

hint hint wink wink

I'm sorry but it just fit so well.

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

No 🏴‍☠️

I haven't pirated anything in years. It has probably helped that there hasn't been any movies worth pirating released in the last few years due to COVID Hollywood running out of original ideas.

I have never pirated movies etc. Just software (often freeware/abandonware anyway) I couldn't get from anywhere else than archive.org

11 minutes ago, Caroline said:

And the entire movie is simply Dwayne Johnson doing jojo poses to flex his muscles. Oh, and he makes a 50m jump while akimbo shooting rifles mid-air and hitting every target.

This is every Dwayne Johnson movie ever. He doesn't even play a character, he just plays himself flexing.

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

15 minutes ago, Caroline said:

And the entire movie is simply Dwayne Johnson doing jojo poses to flex his muscles. Oh, and he makes a 50m jump while akimbo shooting rifles mid-air and hitting every target.

Reminds me of the "don't do this" videos we watched in the hunter safety course from VHS tapes stored in a damp room (so about half of it was comprehensible at all) 

Prety ridiculous. One involved a guy leaping a 3 ft fence with a massive rifle and somehow managing to shoot himself in the leg, wonder how that happened