Office 365 Business - Down/outage (uk)

Hi All

I dont know if it is effecting anywhere else apart from uk or select accounts - Anyone else having issues with office 365 Business? Just got off chat from ms support as their Business support number is busy (0800 032 6417 ) and they are aware of an issue... but they wearnt the business support so it was limited info on the issue......its not an issue...its a friggin major issue if you ask me!

anyway if you dont know, the main way to contact support is through the admin portal once you have signed in... but this issue is effecting the sign in... so you cant ! so currently im keeping to have to try and dial the support number which is coming up BUSY!! (thats some calls for ms to be busy).

anyway... no emails for me today:)

2 minutes ago, My_Balls said:

Hi All

I dont know if it is effecting anywhere else apart from uk or select accounts - Anyone else having issues with office 365 Business? Just got off chat from ms support as their Business support number is busy (0800 032 6417 ) and they are aware of an issue... but they wearnt the business support so it was limited info on the issue......its not an issue...its a friggin major issue if you ask me!

anyway if you dont know, the main way to contact support is through the admin portal once you have signed in... but this issue is effecting the sign in... so you cant ! so currently im keeping to have to try and dial the support number which is coming up BUSY!! (thats some calls for ms to be busy).

anyway... no emails for me today:)

Can you not VPN to somewhere else and gain access?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

of course i tried - wont / doesnt help... its at their end.

Yup, they are partially down

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

7 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Yup, they are partially down

BUT HOW ??? you need to login in to access the admin center !

image.png.e73c38d2a2b7f91e4dee78320d1c4cd5.png

1 minute ago, My_Balls said:

BUT HOW ??? you need to login in to access the admin center !

-snip-

Dude, it's Microsoft... Expected anything else?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

Dude, it's Microsoft... Expected anything else?

lol nope - one can only hope

UPDATE - managed to get in the phone queue and after 48mins on hold listening to goodness knows what music that was, "we are aware of the issue and our technical team are working hard to fix the issue... please bare with us for a few more mins and it will be back up again"... the few mins is actually 60-90mins minimum after i called him out on it. 

early lunch for me... Pub it is :D