Bad idea to bye and use a $5 wireless charger?

Try it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I don't know if I would worry so much about it bursting into flames...but possibly damage my phone. I have to admit I don't know much about wireless chargers but I'm not really convinced they have the same kind of universal connectivity with devices as something like a USB cord or USB charger would.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, dieegoperi said:

That's what people who don't like to search for stuff they don't know say... Like people from Flat Earth Society

You have plenty information about wireless charging, thousands of websites that talk about it, youtube videos, tech shops staff, wikipedia, etc. and you choose to not know how it works and just guess something until you believe in it (and then they spread the word as the truth)

Tell me. What "truth" am I spreading hmmm? I didn't know there was a wireless charging conspiracy out there. I am merely cautious how I charge a phone I paid a lot of money for. Chargers that have reviews, specifications, maybe a brand name? Before you go attacking someone maybe you should think first.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler