Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Slammed Beetle is not love.

:P

Everyone has their own taste (I'm not very fond of Mustangs :o ). I think Bugs are one of the only cars that look good slammed. It's that rat rod-esque look. I think it really works. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Everyone has their own taste (I'm not very fond of Mustangs :o ). I think Bugs are one of the only cars that look good slammed. It's that rat rod-esque look. I think it really works. 

Something slammed has absolutely no point of existing because you can't enjoy it.

My family used to have a little Beetle. It was yellowish-green and wasn't super reliable  :lol:

Don't remember much about it though.

System: Thinkpad T460

Something slammed has absolutely no point of existing because you can't enjoy it.

They're all *most likely* on bags, calm down :P

Again, I usually don't like slammed cars (like, at all), but the Bettle pulls it off

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

the other day the window in my car rolled down and didnt roll back up. so I turned the car on and off but nothing happened.

that is all. 

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

Agreed. I've never liked camber or slammed anything, but if its on bags then hell yeah. I'd love to get an old impala or something and make it jump just as a project car or something. That would be hella fun.

Do it!

Then you can enter in those Mexican hydraulic fighting rings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZ-x2HWLx0

3:17 best part

the other day the window in my car rolled down and didnt roll back up. so I turned the car on and off but nothing happened.

that is all. 

Duct tape it. That's what I did in my Infiniti. 

Just don't go through carwashes.. it's not ..pleasant.....

Duct tape it. That's what I did in my Infiniti. 

Just don't go through carwashes.. it's not ..pleasant.....

I eventually got it to roll back up. its only got ~20k mil;es on it so I was pretty ticked

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

I eventually got it to roll back up. its only got ~20k mil;es on it so I was pretty ticked

What car?

What car?

2012 hyundai Tuscon. I dont really like bragging about it, but that baby purrs like no other. I can get her going 100 mph in less than 5 minutes 4 cylinders of full on soccer mom 

Did she have a stick? ;)

Yeah, trannies always should have sticks! ;p

:P

2012 hyundai Tuscon. I dont really like bragging about it, but that baby purrs like no other. I can get her going 100 mph in less than 5 minutes 4 cylinders of full on soccer mom 

0-100mph in less than 5 seconds? You sure? That's like supercar territory

aoqZ7y2.png

Or did you mean from some other speed? (like 99mph? :P:P )

0-100mph in less than 5 seconds? You sure? That's like supercar territory

aoqZ7y2.png

Or did you mean from some other speed? (like 99mph? :P:P )

*5 minutes

That's snail pace  :P

*5 minutes

That's snail pace  :P

0-100 at under 5 mins puts me at the same tier as all those cars... :)

Nissan GTR in swedish police livery

62.jpg

Never owned by the swedish police. Some guy just got it done up in this way

I'd say this is a step above driving a gray crown vic to mess with people.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

~~

Never owned by the swedish police. Some guy just got it done up in this way

I'd say this is a step above driving a gray crown vic to mess with people.

hehehehe

e9TIoj9.png

0X26Los.png

7xnXO6U.png

XK3p6CC.png

I saw a 370z Nismo today.

Close to a GTR.... :P

Amazing that the VQ has been around for so long (more than 20 years). Seems like such a relatively modern engine

If my engine has *basically* the same engine as in the Fairlady and Skyline JGTC race cars, does that mean I have a Skyline? :P:D

Snip the pics Alex!

Terry is gonna come after youuuuu

Watchu talking bout? I snipped the quoted pics... I just added a ton to my post :D

And go ahead, let him at me. I bet I can find a very reasonable amount of counter ammunition in almost 300+ pages of this thread :P

Amazing that the VQ has been around for so long (more than 20 years). 

If my engine has *basically* the same engine as in the Fairlady and Skyline JGTC race cars, does that mean I have a Skyline? :P:D

It has changed quite a bit over time though.

Nice Datsun bro

10708781_700787063330952_652307960301686

One dream, one soul, one prize, One goal, one golden glance of what should be, It's a kind of magic.