Corsair Hydro Series H105 Extreme Performance Liquid vs h100i

bubuie

Corsair Hydro Series H105 Extreme Performance Liquid vs  H100i , which one is to buy atm.

or which one you recommend (other one)

Also I have an eye on MAELSTROM 240T RED Water , never really had one and want to buy

17 minutes ago, bubuie said:

Corsair Hydro Series H105 Extreme Performance Liquid vs  H100i , which one is to buy atm.

If you mean H100i v2, I would go with that one, it is a newer product.

7 hours ago, bubuie said:

Both are very good products in their own respect, however the H100i V2 is more feature set rich.  You will have the benefit of controlling custom fan curves and pump monitoring through the Corsair Link software, whereas with the H105 you will have to control the fans through motherboard headers.  Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding either of those pumps.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

I had the 100i "V1" with an FX 8350 clocked to 4.8 and temps were always under 60C with fans static at 750 RPM, excellent AIO in my opinion, the V2 should be as good as the previous one or better

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB