Buildup in custom water loop?

suits
Go to solution Solved by Damascus,
1 minute ago, For Science! said:

Looks like plasticizer to me.

Definitely, my primochill advanced lrt did the exact same thing. @suits swap out the tubing for some mahyems ultra clear or ek zmt.

I’ve got this build up going. Anyone know what causes this. Brand new radiators and everything else was washed out well before putting new fluid in

All EK hardware

Primochill tube and fluid. 

There is is some build up in the monoblock, a couple of the tubes particularly near the fittings, also some in th I gpu block

864C1C1E-4B4B-4295-8E15-84C499FD8369.jpeg

2 minutes ago, suits said:

I’ve got this build up going. Anyone know what causes this. Brand new radiators and everything else was washed out well before putting new fluid in

All EK hardware

Primochill tube and fluid. 

There is is some build up in the monoblock, a couple of the tubes particularly near the fittings, also some in th I gpu block

3 minutes ago, suits said:

-snip-

i would empty the loop, clean everything ( fittings cables the works) fill up with clean "water" and run it thought the system ( not turned on only pump ) to flush out everything. 

about the buildup i cant tell. it could be some algaes or it could simply be oil and such still present in the tubes after manufacturing. 

hope i helped. 

1 minute ago, For Science! said:

Definitely, my primochill advanced lrt did the exact same thing. @suits swap out the tubing for some mahyems ultra clear or ek zmt.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Damascus said:

Thank you good sir. 

Yeah looks like plasticizer  to me also.Its basicly stuff leaching out of the tubing over time.